Thread: Bye jo

Unregistered

Bye jo

Lying to get a tactical advantage on the promotion exam is wrong.. punta

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lying to get a tactical advantage on the promotion exam is wrong.. punta
    1. Prove that he’s lying.
    2. What advantage is there for being black?

Unregistered
    Promotions should be on merit and ability not anything else! So sad 😞

Unregistered
    Javi you wanted to be black here you go.. Your now black! Your now just Another black man getting screwed over by the white man system for being black. It only took you 5 days of being black to get ROD. How does it feel being black now ? You should have stayed white. Jajaja

Becareful driving while black. You are a black man now

Unregistered
    Easy look at his birth certificate and his employment application.

Unregistered
    The real question is why did the idiot lie in the first place?? Thats the question everyone should be asking..

Unregistered
    The same reason you had 30+ people claiming ADHD on the sgts test to get an advantage

Unregistered
    Self explanatory. By doing so, he helps and allow the city meet their black percentage needed on paper! .... so seems like fraud to me.

Unregistered

You would fail as a prosecuting attorney

The real question is why did the idiot lie in the first place?? Thats the question everyone should be asking..
    When are you acusing him that he lied? When he first applied to the Academy? He was not aware that he had mix blood on his ancestry. That is going to be impossible to prove. He "feels" that he is black American? Is that a crime? I don't think so.
    Does a homosexual have DNA that makes him/her homosexual? or do they "feel" they are homosexual when they finally come out of the closet? I think Ortiz is going to be just fine. Love him or hate him, the guy is one smart cookie. He knows where all the bodies are buried. ROD might be a Godsend. Out of sight out of mind.

Unregistered
    When are you acusing him that he lied? When he first applied to the Academy? He was not aware that he had mix blood on his ancestry. That is going to be impossible to prove. He "feels" that he is black American? Is that a crime? I don't think so.
    Does a homosexual have DNA that makes him/her homosexual? or do they "feel" they are homosexual when they finally come out of the closet? I think Ortiz is going to be just fine. Love him or hate him, the guy is one smart cookie. He knows where all the bodies are buried. ROD might be a Godsend. Out of sight out of mind.
    We all see how smart he is now!. ***** count the days. How does it feel to be rod. Maybe us karma for RODing those two officerd.

https://mobile.twitter.com/search?q=...Ctwgr%5Esearch

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast