Joe Damiano - Page 3
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Joe Damiano

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    GFY the guy is great...
    Jealouzzzzzzz Assholes as always!!
    Yeah, maybe he's a good guy because you would suck his dic to get in one of his many units he was in. I feel sorry for the LEO that gets assigned the call from Joe's neighbors for a foul order because Joe passed away all by himself and was lying there for 3 weeks without anybody knowing. I'm real jealous of that.

Unregistered
    Yeah, maybe he's a good guy because you would suck his dic to get in one of his many units he was in. I feel sorry for the LEO that gets assigned the call from Joe's neighbors for a foul order because Joe passed away all by himself and was lying there for 3 weeks without anybody knowing. I'm real jealous of that.
    Wow. What an immature response. You're so kewl.

Unregistered
    You lack the balls to say anything to his face! You are all cowards in my book! You took an oath to protect Broward county residents and this is what we should expect! You all are a bunch of cowards, you crap on each other when you should respect one an other! A bunch of dogs who couldn’t hunt their next piece of meat!

Unregistered

Trudel

If you spent as much time worrying about your exwife as you do Joe Damiano, you might not be embarrassing yourself on dating websites. Let that sink in you miserable bloated fuk. Your head looks like a fuking ballsack.

https://pasteboard.co/IRnzMXV.png

Unregistered
    You lack the balls to say anything to his face! You are all cowards in my book! You took an oath to protect Broward county residents and this is what we should expect! You all are a bunch of cowards, you crap on each other when you should respect one an other! A bunch of dogs who couldn’t hunt their next piece of meat!
    I'll give you back your 25 cents you paid in your taxes to shut your pias, holy than thou, pie hole!!
    P s. GFY

Unregistered
    If you spent as much time worrying about your exwife as you do Joe Damiano, you might not be embarrassing yourself on dating websites. Let that sink in you miserable bloated fuk. Your head looks like a fuking ballsack.

That's some funny shit there!!!
    Wonder what his dating resume consist of??

Broward Deputy for past 50 yrs
    Drives mustang
    Ect.

Unregistered
    I'll give you back your 25 cents you paid in your taxes to shut your pias, holy than thou, pie hole!!
    P s. GFY
    Oh the truth hurts doesnt it ..
    You Sir are truly a f--king Coward.
    Say it to the man or his family because you wont!!!!!
    COWARD COWARD COWARD!!!!!!!!

Unregistered

Laying small pipe

I bet he is pulling in all the old bags at century village. 🤠🍆

Unregistered
    Our tax dollars at work, priceless!!!

Unregistered
    Where is that stuttering idiot now?
    Imagine being so infatuated with another man that you go onto an anonymous message board and ask for updates on him. You need mental help.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast