SID Home of the Phonies - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Jo Jo loves being in SID. Showing off her Camel toe in her skin tight pants. Begging to be tapped
    I'd hit that.

Unregistered

Jo Jo

I ALREADY hit that and so has everyone else. Many many times over including some of the secretary's.

Unregistered
    I ALREADY hit that and so has everyone else. Many many times over including some of the secretary's.
    Words out that SD is gay. He was cought smelling the seats in the gym. We are not shocked by this event.

Unregistered
    Words out that SD is gay. He was cought smelling the seats in the gym. We are not shocked by this event.
    That explained his b1tch tits bahhhh

Unregistered
    https://pasteboard.co/IRnzMXV.png

Mark, This pic says it all. Game over!

Unregistered

Mark, This pic says it all. Game over!
    Mark, has your “doctor” ever explained explained anti-estrogen meds to you? Those “chick pills” as you like to call them can actually help a little with your disgusting swollen testosterone belly. But they won’t fix your fat sagging face, your low intellect, or your sad empty heart. But we’re all rooting for you to make sergeant. Seriously. It’s going to be entertaining and we all have beta on how long before you generate EEOC complaints. 😂

Unregistered
    Mark, has your “doctor” ever explained explained anti-estrogen meds to you? Those “chick pills” as you like to call them can actually help a little with your disgusting swollen testosterone belly. But they won’t fix your fat sagging face, your low intellect, or your sad empty heart. But we’re all rooting for you to make sergeant. Seriously. It’s going to be entertaining and we all have beta on how long before you generate EEOC complaints. 😂
    Thanks Steve for weighing in.

Unregistered
    Hey Drum. Maybe you should follow Trudels routine. You are a soft body fat ass. You haven't been involved in a fight since second grade. Maybe you should challenge him to a fight. My money would be on Mark since he's bigger, stronger and meaner than your sorry ass.

Unregistered
    Hey Drum. Maybe you should follow Trudels routine. You are a soft body fat ass. You haven't been involved in a fight since second grade. Maybe you should challenge him to a fight. My money would be on Mark since he's bigger, stronger and meaner than your sorry ass.

Very scary

Unregistered
    That is one UGLY, Nasty looking guy. Who in their right mind would want to go out with him or better yet sleep with????

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast