SID Home of the Phonies
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

SID Home of the Phonies

SID is the best of phony people who are nice to your face and stab you in the back. The same lame leadership is still there. Scared of their own shadows. Never make a decision. Everything is politics. Narcissistic men who are detectives and bosses. Scumbags run that division.

Unregistered
    Whole lot of general statements/accusations here. Is there anything you’d like to cite specifically? Or are you just a whiny biotch?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Whole lot of general statements/accusations here. Is there anything you’d like to cite specifically? Or are you just a whiny biotch?
    **** you SID asshole. I was there. You are a piece of shit

Unregistered
    So everyone in SID is an a-hole? You are the one with issues. Take a look in the mirrror.

Unregistered
    Mark T,

I give you credit for trying a new technique but your execution sucks. I wish your tiny brain was able to come up with new material but it isn’t. Sad. Up the blood pressure meds and lower the T.

Unregistered
    Mark T,

I give you credit for trying a new technique but your execution sucks. I wish your tiny brain was able to come up with new material but it isn’t. Sad. Up the blood pressure meds and lower the T.
    Thanks Steve.

Unregistered

SID Schedule

8:30 come strolling into ACES. 8:30-900 talk and joke in the cubical farm. 9-11 write a bunch of nothing in the red book. 11-1 lunch. 1-3 workout at ACES. 3-4 go suck ass to any boss you see. 4 pm its time for OT. Rinse, repeat everyday.

Unregistered
    8:30 come strolling into ACES. 8:30-900 talk and joke in the cubical farm. 9-11 write a bunch of nothing in the red book. 11-1 lunch. 1-3 workout at ACES. 3-4 go suck ass to any boss you see. 4 pm its time for OT. Rinse, repeat everyday.
    Damn pretty good analysis, Ive been doing it for years and my pension will be like DJT says HHHHUUUUGGGGGEEEEE!!!!
    Now GFY crybaby.

Unregistered

Trudel

Maybe that was your schedule Mark Trudel, and maybe that’s why you’re no longer in SID. You’re hatred and jealousy is obvious.

Unregistered

Jo Jo

Jo Jo loves being in SID. Showing off her Camel toe in her skin tight pants. Begging to be tapped

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast