Finally Raciest Hispanic White Cop Ortiz ROD
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Finally Raciest Hispanic White Cop Ortiz ROD

Miami Cop Javier Ortiz Suspended With Pay After Claiming He's Black
    JERRY IANNELLI | JANUARY 22, 2020 | 4:16PM

Days after claiming he was a black man at a Miami City Commission meeting, Miami Police Capt. Javier Ortiz was suspended with pay today, the department confirmed to New Times.

"We can confirm that Captain J. Ortiz has been relieved of duty with pay," spokesperson Michael Vega said via email.

New Times asked the department what, specifically, it chose to suspend the former union chief over. Ortiz himself did not immediately respond to a message from New Times. Neither did Chief Jorge Colina nor Mayor Francis Suarez.

IF YOU LIKE THIS STORY, CONSIDER SIGNING UP FOR OUR EMAIL NEWSLETTERS.

Miami-Dade NAACP: It's "Downright Disturbing" That Miami Cop Claims He's Black
    Miami Cop Repeatedly Accused of Racism Now Claims He's Black on Video
    Ortiz is far and away the most controversial cop in Miami: As the former head of the Miami Fraternal Order of Police from 2011 to 2017, he fought police oversight at every turn, praised Donald Trump constantly, and spent his free time on Twitter defending cops who've killed black people. He once drew demonic eyes and teeth on a mugshot of a black defendant. He also infamously tried to start a nationwide Beyonce boycott after claiming her 2016 Super Bowl performance was anti-police. (The boycott didn't take off, clearly.) He's tweeted to support the officers around the country who've shot and killed Michael Brown, Alton Sterling, and, most insanely, 12-year-old Tamir Rice, whom he called a "thug."

Ortiz has also repeatedly been accused of falsely arresting

This is a breaking story. This post will be updated.

https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/m...black-11455699

Unregistered
    I was born a man but I like to dress as a woman and like other men... I am working on having surgery... until then I am protected. And you cant do shit. Are you going to come after me? You can't.

Unregistered
    I remember the days when a controversial cop was one that shot black offenders! Now controversial is “a dude playing a dude that’s another dude!!!!” This is funny! Take notes rookies! Don’t trust anyone or anything!!!! This is the ***** generation!!

Unregistered
    Ortiz has finally got to realize what an AH he is....Ortiz might have more trouble than he realizes now the NAACP and Carollo got together to oust him. Carollo controls the Commission and soon the new Manager. Chief Colina is going to see he will be doing what Carollo wants when the new Manager starts pestering him. The COP’s days are numbered and a retirement to be with his family is next.

The MPD will soon change back to a Carollo controlled Department like before.

History is going to repeat itself.

I like this oldie....“Oh by the way....just heard from an old timer that in the early 1970’s an outside Chief came in (Garmire) and he had a problem with three Captains. To take care of the problem a small desk was placed at the old entrance of the MPD, 1145 NW 11 Street. Each Captain was assigned to man the desk. Within a few days/weeks the three Captains retired.”

“Ortiz is headed for the same faith.....”

No ROD....no desk, no badge, no gun, no off duty, restricted use of take home, call-in 10am and 2 pm. Maybe Baby D and him can work out their relationship?

Unregistered
    He’s suspended with pay, no news here. The block is HOT !! Once everything dies down, he will be back

Unregistered

Lol 123

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I was born a man but I like to dress as a woman and like other men... I am working on having surgery... until then I am protected. And you cant do shit. Are you going to come after me? You can't.
    You go girl....until the surgery just keep taking it in the ass!

Unregistered
    Man, thanks to him we will get no respect and we will get scrutinized even more
    You saw that email from bedpan Betty nurse a few days ago? Lol! Papo ese tipo acabo!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He’s suspended with pay, no news here. The block is HOT !! Once everything dies down, he will be back
    Idiot thats called ROD

Unregistered
    Dear Chief it only took you 5 days and national news to do what you should have done after the commission meeting on Friday.

Let’s see ROD means for everyone.
    No take home car
    No police Identification, gun or uniform
    No off duties
    Work schedule mon-Friday 8-4pm.
    Required to call In everyday at 10am-2pm
    Home checks
    No incentive pay that means that 15% pay for swat / Bomb squad gone
    No cell phone or clothing allowance

We are watching you ! Plus Javi we know where u live.

Unregistered
    You IDIOTS!!!🤣🤣🤣. Now Colina can tell the commission "see, the MCPBA claims are false. I do take action when I see racism". MCPBA gave Colina Javi and he used it like a bullet to kill them. Talk about dumb

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast