Finally Raciest Hispanic White Cop Ortiz ROD - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Good luck he never amended his birth certificate. Good luck there is already case law on this. You’ll see it’ll be a dossier. It’s recent case law as well 😂
    Not necessarily , he's accused of misleading in an "promotional" application which is not criminal but a civil matter internally with the department so he doesn't have to changed any birth certificate is how he felt at the time due to his newly acquired knowledge that he has African descendant DNA on his blood which at the time that's how he felt , you are referring to other documents but a promotional application is not even a job application but an internal protocol ,imagine what a high paying lawyer which he has can take this to . Ps: liberal democrats clearly defined that is how you feel at the time ,I could used the ladies bathroom even if a was born as a male.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Meter un su! View Post
    Papo, the lawsuits will be flying.
    Whortiz is protected by the US Constitution.
    He'll be a rich man.

Kiss any future raises goodbye, *****es! 😆
    How many years do you think it will take to get his job back? Sitting at home ROD or being fired is no joke. Ortiz is all about the uniform and the power trip to abuse his authority. He has lost that now. It’s going to be a long journey back. I say he will not emotionally handle it. Let’s see if he still retweets the mayor and chief daily posts after today. Game over for now.

Unregistered
    Now he deactivates his Facebook
    Javi what happen to your facebook. Im your friend.

Unregistered

Ortiz the corrupt cop

Ortiz for years has been the most corrupt abusive and misleading police officer the city of miami has ever hired. It is shameful he was investigated in the past and I commend Chief Colina for taking a step forward in suspending him

Unregistered
    Ortiz for years has been the most corrupt abusive and misleading police officer the city of miami has ever hired. It is shameful he was investigated in the past and I commend Chief Colina for taking a step forward in suspending him
    Ortiz is the most corrupt cop in the department. He has abuse citizens on the street has continuously lied against commanders and chiefs and has divided the department for years

Unregistered
    Lie about your ethnicity and:

1. Ortiz gets suspended.

2. Elizabeth Warren is heralded as a brilliant economist, Senator, and gets to run for President of the United States.

The libs can't have it both ways. Which is it?

Unregistered
    Lie about your ethnicity and:

1. Ortiz gets suspended.

2. Elizabeth Warren is heralded as a brilliant economist, Senator, and gets to run for President of the United States.

The libs can't have it both ways. Which is it?
    Listen to me GED,

Ortiz is a City of Miami civil servant

Warren is an elected person

Libs has nothing to do with this. Don't be stupid, educated yourself.

Unregistered
    Listen to me GED,

Ortiz is a City of Miami civil servant

Warren is an elected person

Libs has nothing to do with this. Don't be stupid, educated yourself.
    Really , libs have nothing to do , well who came up with the policy that if you feel like a woman you can use the ladies bathroom, is all about feelings and how you feel, the liberals created policies but when they are used against them they complaint , is all fine until some male goes to use the same bathroom that your daughter is using . The same freaking liberals gave us body cameras but when you record them committing crimes they want to suppress the recording but if is you, is all over the news , you can't have it only one way when is convenient.

Unregistered
    Really , libs have nothing to do , well who came up with the policy that if you feel like a woman you can use the ladies bathroom, is all about feelings and how you feel, the liberals created policies but when they are used against them they complaint , is all fine until some male goes to use the same bathroom that your daughter is using . The same freaking liberals gave us body cameras but when you record them committing crimes they want to suppress the recording but if is you, is all over the news , you can't have it only one way when is convenient.
    Comparing BWC to bathroom usage? Get a grip.

The BWC is thanks to Lugo, Ortiz, Alvarez, Nunez, etc... those guys paved the way for more tools to watch us. Dont blame libs or conservatives, blame the morons who push the envelope and draw attention on us. Blame the idiot who teases a dog, the moron for protecting a counterfeit DVD ring, the idiot for beating a guy at Ultra and lying about it, blame them mongolico. I've been here for 14 years and have 1 complaint, why? Because I treat the 39's like humans and I actually follow are stupid rules, but guess what they are our rules and that's the agreement, I do my job and I get paid y ya papo.

Moron like Ortiz make our job difficult, he will be the reason why one of us won't go home at the end of our shift. Stuff that in your closed mind.

Unregistered
    You go girl....until the surgery just keep taking it in the ass!
    I would have said that I identify myself as a black transgender female...…

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast