A national survey coming regarding cops and marital affairs.?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

A national survey coming regarding cops and marital affairs.?

The department was asked to participate in a national survey ( confidential) on the percentage of cops having affairs conducted by Johnson & Johnson. To as why we dont know? But the envelopes are to be distributed next couple weeks...

Unregistered
    Can you imagine if people were honest.? Some of these guys been slinging sausage their whole career. I knew a guy that said he had a permanent detail every friday night as he laid pipe at his girlfriend's house. And another who got busted banging a chic from the school he worked at.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can you imagine if people were honest.? Some of these guys been slinging sausage their whole career. I knew a guy that said he had a permanent detail every friday night as he laid pipe at his girlfriend's house. And another who got busted banging a chic from the school he worked at.
    I’m happily married but I have been slaying hoes for years...what’s the saying if you ain’t Cheatin you ain’t Tryin.

Unregistered
    I’m happily married but I have been slaying hoes for years...what’s the saying if you ain’t Cheatin you ain’t Tryin.
    Ok Bob. M.🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆

Unregistered
    Ok Bob. M.🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆
    He was slaying ho's in old dist 3

Unregistered
    Hopefully theres a section that asks about diseases that people have caught and passed on to half the agency. What a disgusting toilet this place is.

Unregistered
    Hopefully theres a section that asks about diseases that people have caught and passed on to half the agency. What a disgusting toilet this place is.
    Well, its confidential I'm sure? Can you imagine a guy catching herpes and gave it to his wife?

Unregistered
    BB be running game wit all his baby mamas

Unregistered
    Many keep it in house here!!! Broom closets, storage rooms, parking lot romps...

Unregistered
    Many keep it in house here!!! Broom closets, storage rooms, parking lot romps...
    You mean like scumbag Ricky Frey?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast