Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That’s how out of touch you are PBA
    Its BS call the PBA 3055930044

Unregistered
    OT is not guaranteed cupcake !!

Unregistered
    My Sgt just told me I can’t put to work the Super Bowl even though it falls on my regular day off since technically the EX-Director said no days off. I was also told by him that anyone working the game will be at OT rate, not $75 that our contract states. This is a clear violation of the bargaining agreement & an attempt by the county to save money. PBA, where are you?
    You, your sergeant, or both, are idiots if you think you can't work on your day off

Unregistered
    Its BS call the PBA 3055930044
    Good luck with that. They won’t engage. Weak lawyers and a weaker president

Unregistered
    Why do we keep them around then?

Unregistered
    You, your sergeant, or both, are idiots if you think you can't work on your day off
    They’re using “it’s not your day off because the director canceled days off”

Unregistered

Contract

My Sgt just told me I can’t put to work the Super Bowl even though it falls on my regular day off since technically the EX-Director said no days off. I was also told by him that anyone working the game will be at OT rate, not $75 that our contract states. This is a clear violation of the bargaining agreement & an attempt by the county to save money. PBA, where are you?
    Which contract are you reading. We make $50 for off duty work. I make more then $75 dollars an hour on overtime. You have to actually work many years before this happens. It’s okay you will get there someday. This is not a contract violation.

Unregistered
    Which contract are you reading. We make $50 for off duty work. I make more then $75 dollars an hour on overtime. You have to actually work many years before this happens. It’s okay you will get there someday. This is not a contract violation.
    That’s great but if what he said is true, it’s a violation. The department cannot prevent you from working an off duty at $75/hr if they’re not giving you an assignment for super bowl. So they expect you to be on standby & in the end make $0? That’s bs

Unregistered
    That’s great but if what he said is true, it’s a violation. The department cannot prevent you from working an off duty at $75/hr if they’re not giving you an assignment for super bowl. So they expect you to be on standby & in the end make $0? That’s bs
    All these events being held and worked and not one of them on odes. I wonder who’s working them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12