Screwed once again.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Screwed once again.

Once again the road personnel, the real heart is the department, gets screwed out of Super Bowl money. When will the command staff see how ****ed it the road gets treated and how’s ppl in special units who don’t work hard get all the perks. This place is backwards.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Once again the road personnel, the real heart is the department, gets screwed out of Super Bowl money. When will the command staff see how ****ed it the road gets treated and how’s ppl in special units who don’t work hard get all the perks. This place is backwards.
    Reference?

Unregistered
    Call the PBA. See what they are willing to do

Unregistered
    Call the PBA. See what they are willing to do
    I did, they laughed at me and said to bad they can’t do anything about it.

Unregistered
    I did, they laughed at me and said to bad they can’t do anything about it.
    That’s their typical Answer anymore these days.

Unregistered
    That’s their typical Answer anymore these days.
    Not one of the special events were listed on EDMS. Seems like all the hooked up detectives and gold badges got all the easy gigs. Once again, THANKS MDPD for fairness and professional treatment of your employees.

Unregistered
    My Sgt just told me I can’t put to work the Super Bowl even though it falls on my regular day off since technically the EX-Director said no days off. I was also told by him that anyone working the game will be at OT rate, not $75 that our contract states. This is a clear violation of the bargaining agreement & an attempt by the county to save money. PBA, where are you?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    my sgt just told me i can’t put to work the super bowl even though it falls on my regular day off since technically the ex-director said no days off. I was also told by him that anyone working the game will be at ot rate, not $75 that our contract states. This is a clear violation of the bargaining agreement & an attempt by the county to save money. Pba, where are you?
    where are you pba?

Unregistered
    My Sgt just told me I can’t put to work the Super Bowl even though it falls on my regular day off since technically the EX-Director said no days off. I was also told by him that anyone working the game will be at OT rate, not $75 that our contract states. This is a clear violation of the bargaining agreement & an attempt by the county to save money. PBA, where are you?
    I call bullshit. It’s your day off, he can’t tell you that.

Unregistered
    I call bullshit. It’s your day off, he can’t tell you that.
    That’s how out of touch you are PBA

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast