Ortiz makes Fox News! Labels Ortiz as a Hispanic Cuban American. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Javi you made top head line on Fox news under President Trump impeachment hearings. What are the chances of that happing. Millions of people are going to read this and see your stupid face claiming your a black man.
    Hahaha Javi how does it feel to be black now.

Unregistered
    No! What's wrong is everyone taking the same test and letting those who do not score well, get promoted to a position they didn't deserve because of the the color of their skin. In school, there was never a curve because of your color. You earned what you studied for.
    To say they curve the score becaof the color of your skin is a false marathon

Unregistered
    *Narrative

Unregistered
    Then why were there 3 lists to choose from on the same promotions? How can a B/M who scored a 70 overall, get the promotion over a white who scored a 91?

Unregistered

Lugo Sela traga

Papo, as much as I dislike Hortiz, he has every right to identify himself, herself, he, she, it...etc...as a Asian, black, white, purple like Barney, etc.

Papo...anybody knowingly or unknowingly attempts to violate the media whore's rights.....will be sued into bankruptcy

Papo, just saying

Unregistered
    Then why were there 3 lists to choose from on the same promotions? How can a B/M who scored a 70 overall, get the promotion over a white who scored a 91?
    Reverse Discrimination, that's how. And it violates the Fourteenth Amendment "Due Process" Clause. Here's an example:

The US Supreme Court has ruled that racial classifications are “inherently suspect.” Consequently, the Court held in Ricci v. DeStefano (2009) that the city of New Haven, Connecticut, could not invalidate a promotion exam for firefighters merely because a disproportionate percentage of racial minorities did not pass.

For Blacks and Hispanics the moral of the story is simple, study twice, thrice as hard and accumulate seniority points. Earning one's ranks any other way is embarrassing, as it confirms the racists' long-held belief that one is too dumb to earn the civil service ranks on our own. Frankly, I would rather be a 30 plus year police officer for life than have my promotions given to me.

https://www.pbs.org/tpt/constitution...franchisement/

https://www.law.cornell.edu/supct/cert/07-1428

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12