I hope everyone is enjoying their swapped days off - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The Chief just runs stuff by 2 people on the board then says he has the “FOP’s blessing” so that later he can just say it had the Unions approval” what a joke.

At the end the City didn’t save any money because they started this detail 2 weeks before a QRU fan base and they pissed off everyone in the process. They also set the standard for future long weekends.

As far as this “going back to the old ways” email. LOL. Don’t we all wish we could? Where the brass QRU’d you. Not bury you for coming out on a YouTube video.

The FOP is not the problem it’s the sellouts on the E-Board that are.
    Well said.

Unregistered
    Many of you must have never had a real job before. The Chief doesn't have to run a damn thing by anyone in the FOP as long as it does not affect the contract. You are sitting here trying to place blame on 2 officers meanwhile you have an entire command staff whose main purpose is to "advise" the Chief. I am mot sure why this is such a hard concept to grasp.
    Yes the Chief must run anything that has to do with days off and pay by the Union. SMH

Unregistered
    The Chief just runs stuff by 2 people on the board then says he has the “FOP’s blessing” so that later he can just say it had the Unions approval” what a joke.

At the end the City didn’t save any money because they started this detail 2 weeks before a QRU fan base and they pissed off everyone in the process. They also set the standard for future long weekends.

As far as this “going back to the old ways” email. LOL. Don’t we all wish we could? Where the brass QRU’d you. Not bury you for coming out on a YouTube video.

The FOP is not the problem it’s the sellouts on the E-Board that are.
    Well if you don't like it here, there is always all those other departments that will surely cater to you, NOT!

Unregistered
    Oh really? Please cite exactly where you see that. I have read the contract a few times. I don't remember where that is. Do tell...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12