I hope everyone is enjoying their swapped days off
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

I hope everyone is enjoying their swapped days off

Thank you FOP for allowing the City to swap days off to avoid OT. Bobby Jenkins would never of allowed this to happen. Wasn’t the latest shift supposed to be a mock one?!?! That’s what the chief said at the Union Meeting. 0-1-1 contract and now this. It’s time for new leadership at the FOP.

Unregistered
    When are you going to wake up and realize once people get promoted up the ladder they could care less about you or what they previously said. Our command staff is no different than the past they talk about family they talk about taking back the beach then they screw you. The one difference is the OT was good for Ricky when he needed it to support his family but now his kids are grown he cuts the OT for everyone and comes up with this horrible staffing plan.

Unregistered
    What happened to the mock?

Unregistered
    The PBA specifically states that “days off will not be swapped in order to avoid OT”. Does our contract have the same wording?

The chiefs email was a little off on shift bid too. This is not what he sold to us at the Union meeting. He said it would be a mock draft. Now it’s here and he’s spiking the ball like it was approved by the Union and how great it’s going to be.

FOP President what say you?

Unregistered
    Swapping days off to accrue MORE overtime is the only wording as a result of the same person in charge of the super bowl plans, the irony.

Unregistered
    Damn man. I really wish at keast one of you a$$ hats would open Power DMS and read the actual FOP contract before you come on here and look like a complete moron. Also, if you are only getting 0-1-1 it further proves that you have no idea what you are doing. You can blame the union leadership all you want but 1)I doubt you are one of the leaders willing to do the job 2) At some point you need to be a grown up and look after your own best interests.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What happened to the mock?
    It never happened. Another broken promise. And the justification email was ridiculous. Going back to “old school” GMAFB!

Unregistered
    The Chief just runs stuff by 2 people on the board then says he has the “FOP’s blessing” so that later he can just say it had the Unions approval” what a joke.

At the end the City didn’t save any money because they started this detail 2 weeks before a QRU fan base and they pissed off everyone in the process. They also set the standard for future long weekends.

As far as this “going back to the old ways” email. LOL. Don’t we all wish we could? Where the brass QRU’d you. Not bury you for coming out on a YouTube video.

The FOP is not the problem it’s the sellouts on the E-Board that are.

Unregistered
    Many of you must have never had a real job before. The Chief doesn't have to run a damn thing by anyone in the FOP as long as it does not affect the contract. You are sitting here trying to place blame on 2 officers meanwhile you have an entire command staff whose main purpose is to "advise" the Chief. I am mot sure why this is such a hard concept to grasp.

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    many of you must have never had a real job before. The chief doesn't have to run a damn thing by anyone in the fop as long as it does not affect the contract. You are sitting here trying to place blame on 2 officers meanwhile you have an entire command staff whose main purpose is to "advise" the chief. I am mot sure why this is such a hard concept to grasp.
    Well said!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast