Mayor Lopez - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mayor Lopez

Friends of Iggy
    Lopez again failed to show up for work at the last commission meeting, typical of the symptoms of a cocaine addict. He was probably getting high or cruising around looking to score some rocks.

Unregistered
    So Orlando. A few of us were sitting around shooting the bull and I mentioned that you have a habit of skipping the commission meetings which seemed strange. The response was that you think the city charter does not obligate you to attend so you pick and choose if and when you decide to show up at meetings.

Is this true? Are you really that much of a POS that you will screw over the taxpayers because you are too fat and lazy to get your crackhead ass to work? WTF is wrong with you?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Friends of Ignacio View Post
    I just posted an interesting old post on the Florida Dept Of Insurance Fraud page about Orlando's multiple mysterious fires.
    Don't know how much is true but it certainly warrants a look. But as noted before, nose candy can be expensive.
    The mayor was an insurance claims adjuster. He would know how to scam the system to get his claim paid.

Friends of Ignacio

Friends of Iggy
    Orlandito. Please remember to wear gloves and wash your hands when exchanging money and merchandise with your dealer. Your age and obesity put you at high risk.
    Have a nice day!

Unregistered
    The COVID doesn't like fat slobs

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Friends of Iggy View Post
    Orlandito. Please remember to wear gloves and wash your hands when exchanging money and merchandise with your dealer. Your age and obesity put you at high risk.
    Have a nice day!
    Cocaine is an opiate. The biggest risk of excessive opiate use is respiratory failure due to the slowing down of the system. Most of the people who die from COVID-19 die from respiratory failure. So yes, cocaine use is a very high risk factor of the novel corona virus. Obesity is another high risk factor of COVID-19.

Sir, now might be the time to seek confidential treatment supplemented by buprenorphine / naltrexone therapy. The world has suddenly changed and it is imperative that you change your habits in order to survive. Good luck.

Friends of Ignacio
    The fat slob will never stop. He can't even stay clean at the meetings. Just look at his eyes next time you see him.

Unregistered

Rehab Bootcamp

Iggy Menocal needs to take the mayor out to the now abandoned Menocal International training sight for a couple weeks. Clean him up, get him in shape, and make a man out of the fat crackhead slob.
    Now drop down and give me 25 Lopez!

Unregistered
    Hahaaa me meo!!! Well well we’ll... looks like someone else has it out for you Orlandito. Guess I’m not the only one you did wrong and pissed off 🤦🏻*♂️🤣

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast