Unregistered

Mayor Lopez

Just a little something to get your day started:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8Xs...JgZNYVLkF_4Tkn

Friends of Iggy
    He might like this one even better, it's Iggys favorite too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVOuRQPPdoo

Unregistered
    Why is it that at every press conference Lopez shows up dressed like a used car salesman lol

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why is it that at every press conference Lopez shows up dressed like a used car salesman lol
    Check out his eyes and pay attention to his demeanor at the next commission and than tell me he's not using.

Friends of Ignacio
    I just posted an interesting old post on the Florida Dept Of Insurance Fraud page about Orlando's multiple mysterious fires.
    Don't know how much is true but it certainly warrants a look. But as noted before, nose candy can be expensive.

Unregistered
    An to think the PBA endorsed this clown

Friends of Iggy
    Check out his eyes and pay attention to his demeanor at the next commission and than tell me he's not using.
    Dilated pupils, paranoia, irritability, mood swings, frequently missing work (meetings), frequent sniffles. That's Lopez!

Law and Orde

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Friends of Ignacio View Post
    I just posted an interesting old post on the Florida Dept Of Insurance Fraud page about Orlando's multiple mysterious fires.
    Don't know how much is true but it certainly warrants a look. But as noted before, nose candy can be expensive.
    Hello everybody. I was trying to do a little research on that post on the Insurance forum; does anybody have any more details on this? Where, when, etc.?

Unregistered
    Hello everybody. I was trying to do a little research on that post on the Insurance forum; does anybody have any more details on this? Where, when, etc.?
    He like cocaine

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast