Scott Israel 17 people slaughtered, 14 school children
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregisteredsadbuttrue

Scott Israel 17 people slaughtered, 14 school children

Scott Israel is currently running for sheriff. He continues to show up at events where he didn't receive any kind of formal or informal invitation. Yes, the people of these organizations are very respectful, but the leaders of those organizations are getting an earful from their members. They DO NOT WANT SCOTT ISREAL at their events.

There is a reason why he is not welcome. These people have not forgotten that 17 people, 14 school children were slaughtered under his watch. And Israel claims to there was nothing he could do, and continues to blame the governor that he was removed for political reasons. However, Scotty has no problem participating in anti Trump rallies. I don't know who advises this guy, but you have to assume it's the same people that scripted his attack on the NRA, knowing at the time his agency failed because of his poor leadership. He truly may be the dumbest person on this earth.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredsadbuttrue View Post
    Scott Israel is currently running for sheriff. He continues to show up at events where he didn't receive any kind of formal or informal invitation. Yes, the people of these organizations are very respectful, but the leaders of those organizations are getting an earful from their members. They DO NOT WANT SCOTT ISREAL at their events.

There is a reason why he is not welcome. These people have not forgotten that 17 people, 14 school children were slaughtered under his watch. And Israel claims to there was nothing he could do, and continues to blame the governor that he was removed for political reasons. However, Scotty has no problem participating in anti Trump rallies. I don't know who advises this guy, but you have to assume it's the same people that scripted his attack on the NRA, knowing at the time his agency failed because of his poor leadership. He truly may be the dumbest person on this earth.
    Here we go again. We all knew the long weekend would be just to much for you to handle. Lack of the right medication will do it to you all day long. Go find a new doctor and do us all a favor.

Unregistered
    Scott is the relative that shows up to holidays that you wish would.just move away.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Scott is the relative that shows up to holidays that you wish would.just move away.
    Cousin Eddie From National Lampoons!

Unregistereditdidhappen

truth does hurt

Here we go again. We all knew the long weekend would be just to much for you to handle. Lack of the right medication will do it to you all day long. Go find a new doctor and do us all a favor.
    I think Scott really believes the Parkland shooting never happened. I can tell you this, if he thinks the jewish community supports him, he's dead wrong!!! The original post is dead on. they're nice to his face, but they don't want him around.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistereditdidhappen View Post
    I think Scott really believes the Parkland shooting never happened. I can tell you this, if he thinks the jewish community supports him, he's dead wrong!!! The original post is dead on. they're nice to his face, but they don't want him around.
    Shut up you fat liberal idiot. You’re full of crap the never happened thing. You probably won’t be there with us that day! You were probably sitting at Burger King you fat idiot. STFU

Unregistered
    Shut up you fat liberal idiot. You’re full of crap the never happened thing. You probably won’t be there with us that day! You were probably sitting at Burger King you fat idiot. STFU
    We want Scott Israel back. F all you none backbones losers who don’t have a brain to put the investigation together. Isreal was NOT THE BLAME f-ing stupid assh0les.

Unregistered
    We want Scott Israel back. F all you none backbones losers who don’t have a brain to put the investigation together. Isreal was NOT THE BLAME f-ing stupid assh0les.
    Agree STFU Scott Israel was found not at fault. Just another political stunt.

Unregistered
    Sorry loser you nor hairplugs will never be back!

Unregistered
    Scott needs to come back! I want to be a Major!!!
    Former Captain Goldberg 🥪

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast