Forget about The Steadster and let’s focus on Little Johnny

Unregistered

Forget about The Steadster and let’s focus on Little Johnny

Forget about Steadman Stahl and let’s focus our efforts on Johnathan “Little Johnny” Menocal. He is a member of the most corrupt law enforcement family in Dade county history. A corruption which now spans two generations of Menocal. His dad Jesus “Tard 1” Menocal and uncle Ignacio “Tard 2” Menocal were heavy hitters in the cocaine cowboy days, then turned Sweetwater PD into a criminal enterprise according to FDLE. His brother Jesus “Raja Yuca” Menocal Jr. would kidnap adult and underage females then force them to watch him masturbate while in full police uniform, and now it’s coming into the light that he was ripping off street level dealers also. Watch this boy close before he drags MDPD through the mud like his family did to their departments.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Forget about Steadman Stahl and let’s focus our efforts on Johnathan “Little Johnny” Menocal. He is a member of the most corrupt law enforcement family in Dade county history. A corruption which now spans two generations of Menocal. His dad Jesus “Tard 1” Menocal and uncle Ignacio “Tard 2” Menocal were heavy hitters in the cocaine cowboy days, then turned Sweetwater PD into a criminal enterprise according to FDLE. His brother Jesus “Raja Yuca” Menocal Jr. would kidnap adult and underage females then force them to watch him masturbate while in full police uniform, and now it’s coming into the light that he was ripping off street level dealers also. Watch this boy close before he drags MDPD through the mud like his family did to their departments.
    They are both crap but for different reasons. That being said, if one was to check Steadster computer you might find pictures of very young ladies.

Unregistered
    They are both crap but for different reasons. That being said, if one was to check Steadster computer you might find pictures of very young ladies.
    If you were to check Johnny Menocal's computer you might find pictures of very young boys. Seeing as how he posed nude for a gay mens magazine.

Unregistered
    Pachanga, you sweating this guy like he banged someone important in your life, your mom or your wife, maybe your sister. They got counseling for this kind of trauma...get some help.

Unregistered
    Pachanga, you sweating this guy like he banged someone important in your life, your mom or your wife, maybe your sister. They got counseling for this kind of trauma...get some help.
    I don’t know about my sister, but I’m pretty sure he banged my little brother 🤷*♂️