Best Unit
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Unit

Unregistered

Best Unit

What’s the best unit to work for and go to?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What’s the best unit to work for and go to?
    It depends on what you have a interest in and like to do. Must units outside of patrol are F&F chosen. All units are a numbers game. You'll have many post, sh!t about units, cause they were kicked out or keep being passed over for selection. Thing always change when a new Sgt. is placed in or someone on staff needs to show, they have what it takes to lead special units. As with any unit, just do your job honesty and CYA! Don't fall into the norm of some and go along. This could mean your career and freedom. That's a personal choice you have to make. No one can do it for you. With that being said. Many working some of these units are honest and fair. Keep in the back of your mind, of what some in the SCU did and wore a wire, against fellow officers. Anyone, can be doing it too, it appears to a acceptable norm among officers. I've worked SCU, SIS and the ever loveable patrol. I got to say the best unit for me was patrol, again that's a personal choice.

Unregistered
    Motors all day

Unregistered
    S.O.S. the land of make believe. I can be free and be who I wa t to be,

Unregistered
    Traffic homicide. Nothing more challenging than taking a crash and piecing it all together to figure out what happened, how it hapeoned, why it happened, etc. the most rewarding part is when a victim is killed in a crash and you are able to gather enough evidence for a conviction and give the family of the victim closure.

Unregistered
    Patrol! Pay your dues and learn the basic.

Unregistered
    Traffic homicide. Nothing more challenging than taking a crash and piecing it all together to figure out what happened, how it hapeoned, why it happened, etc. the most rewarding part is when a victim is killed in a crash and you are able to gather enough evidence for a conviction and give the family of the victim closure.

Any openings Andrews ?

Unregistered
    You jokin right?

Unregistered
    Best unit is AMMO, get the best equipment and everyone you work with is hawt.

Unregistered
    F.A.T. you are hunting humans.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast