It's an InstaGil Valentine's - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Leave him alone. Aren't you close to retirement or leaving here? Damn son you will be a statistic of a retired cop who dropped dead within the first two years. But I'll bet you'll eat your gun before that unhappy senior grandpa cop
    I doubt it but since we are on the subject of retirement....I am still young enough to work on another retirement.
    Guaranteed CHECK coming in every month!!!!!! It is SWEET.....Hope you makenit

Unregistered
    Yup. Another recent retiree here sitting at home collection a good pension check watching the shit show that is FMPD on the news nightly. It doesn't matter as those who can't make it come and go because the city will hire anyone now and they all pay into my monthly pension. Thanks.

Unregistered
    https://www.winknews.com/2020/01/31/...the-community/

Gill will be a Captain soon you jack ass's

Unregistered
    How many supervisors were at Instagil super bowl party?

Unregistered
    How many supervisors were at Instagil super bowl party?
    Too busy plotting who they can **** over for the next round of promotions!

Unregistered
    I believe this years party was cancelled due to no one wanting to show up

Unregistered
    Don't be jealous guys if the only thing your wife want for Valentines day is to go out on a date with the most sexiest Latin man alive Gilbert Long Rod.

Unregistered
    Yup. Another recent retiree here sitting at home collection a good pension check watching the shit show that is FMPD on the news nightly. It doesn't matter as those who can't make it come and go because the city will hire anyone now and they all pay into my monthly pension. Thanks.
    Look at me! I’m at home “collection” a pension check. All my uneducated dumb self can sit here and think about is what the color four smells like.

Unregistered
    I am also collecting a pension check so thank you for working there and paying into my pension as well. Now go put on your 511 pants and tac vest and go do nothing in your unmarked charger and live out your "Fed" fantasy.

Unregistered
    I haven't seen the Great Selfie Instagil today? Que pasa dude

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast