It's an InstaGil Valentine's
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

It's an InstaGil Valentine's

Let's get back to having some fun with FMPD's instacupid Gilberto 😄

Unregistered
    Can’t wait to see how many pictures he post of himself in 2020!

Unregistered
    Boring let’s stay on the corrupt Candice and Emily show it’s more entertaining and factual!

Unregistered
    It’s cold out do you think he’s wearing pants today like a big boy or is he still in his pajama uniform.

Unregistered
    Brace yourselves. Super bowl is coming he’ll probably have a party where at least 70% in attendance y’all smack about him behind his back but show up and smile for the free food.

Unregistered
    Gilberto needs to come back to the road and help take one of these 6 crashes h

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Gilberto needs to come back to the road and help take one of these 6 crashes h
    No you just need to stop dodging them..

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nice try buddy, check out the most recent city stat email... over 15 taken by me. Now let’s do Insta Gil... 100% utilization of nutt licking of any supervisor that gives him the time of day
    Leave him alone. Aren't you close to retirement or leaving here? Damn son you will be a statistic of a retired cop who dropped dead within the first two years. But I'll bet you'll eat your gun before that unhappy senior grandpa cop

Unregistered
    InstaGil is probably banging half of your wifes

Unregistered
    Is there an instagil Super Bowl party this year, I can use some free bbq food

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast