Captain Foshey - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Captain Foshey

Unregistered
    Wait a second ? So karma is retiring after 25 years so you can do what you want to do, when you want to do it? I would like to order some of that karma please. No need to have it specially wrapped, send it anyway you want.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wait a second ? So karma is retiring after 25 years so you can do what you want to do, when you want to do it? I would like to order some of that karma please. No need to have it specially wrapped, send it anyway you want.
    Exactly. Enjoy the retirement and the benefits. You made it to the finish line.

Unregistered
    When you work for Pasco do you get to choose what orifice your karma arrives? If you think you can do the time and not be scarred by the shortcomings of the agency and your personal failures youre either an idiot or a complete fool and the only one youre fooling is yourself.

Unregistered
    Some people drink the Kool-Aid, some drink the Haterade

Unregistered
    Wow what an observation. You must be a detective. Keep chuggin

Unregistered

As far as "karma" is concerned it was simply that she did not retire on her terms and at her desired time. It also concerns that she has 2 failed marriages and is "alone" and has 2 kids to support. She also has health insurance to pay for until she gets another job or gets medicare at 65. Her income is now substantially less as well. While her retirement may look great to some, it probably doesn't cut it in the big picture. Not that she deserves any sympathy.

Unregistered
    As far as "karma" is concerned it was simply that she did not retire on her terms and at her desired time. It also concerns that she has 2 failed marriages and is "alone" and has 2 kids to support. She also has health insurance to pay for until she gets another job or gets medicare at 65. Her income is now substantially less as well. While her retirement may look great to some, it probably doesn't cut it in the big picture. Not that she deserves any sympathy.
    Heard she got a security chiefs job for a cruise line. Nice gig.

Unregistered
    Now that’s funny. No where I’d want to float with one of Pascos finest looking after my security. Especially a Pasco boss

Unregistered

thanks

Thanks Amy and Steve.

Unregistered
    Thanks Amy and Steve.
    Seek psychiatric help immediately

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast