Unregistered

Wow

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Seek psychiatric help immediately
    Must be scared being called out by your names

Unregistered
    Must be scared being called out by your names
    See previous message. Your identification and investigative lack of skill clearly demonstrates why some say Pasco is a criminals paradise. Did they point and make fun of you? Laugh out loud? Talk about your ineptitude behind your back? Now seriously can you blame them?

Unregistered
    I usually do not post on here. But I will tonight. Thank you captain for being a great person you will be missed. You have always worked hard and assisted me any time that I needed help or any one who needed guidance. You are a professional and a step above most people that I have had to work with. Good luck to you. You will be fine. As for the haters grow up and move along.

Unregistered
    Thanks for the post. Perhaps your limited experience with her was positive. Everyone cannot say the same. She got away with a lot over the years. Just because you don't know about these things does not make them untrue.

Unregistered
    They eat their own. Ya think they needed a slot for one a their boys? Sure have done enough of that. Anyone who has any concerns about a future in Pasco should take heed. Youd about to be half a fool to work for those clowns.
    If you are half a fool, they promote you.

Unregistered
    What did she do ?

Unregistered

Revolving Door

Doesn’t make a difference who is at Pasco or not. It’s a revolving door and always will be.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123