TPD so far ahead - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Unregistered
    If life is so much better at TPD and you are convinced of such, the signing bonus is immaterial. Transferring? Or are you blowing smoke?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Your topped out hourly rate X 2184 hours per year + 96 hours holiday time (since you're topped out in banked holiday pay) + $3000 master pay = more than $90,000.

This does not include the 40 hours of sick time you are eligible to get paid per year.
    This does not include the 40 additional vacation hours you are eligible to get paid per year.
    This does not include all the O.T. you are always crying you're forced to get since we have no mid shift.
    Wrong numbers. Pay is based on 2080 hours a year. The rest you do for "free" due to 4 extra hours per pay period (2 weeks). Do 2080 hours and your math will add up.

Unregistered
    It really doesn’t matter if the numbers add up or not. Even if you exaggerate the results, you won’t leave. I have listened and heard a bunch of crying and complaining but haven’t seen any action. The percentage that have left are minuscule and have not affected the agency but I respect the fact they didn’t sit on their hind quarters and be a baby. Need your diapers changed?

Unregistered
    It really doesn’t matter if the numbers add up or not. Even if you exaggerate the results, you won’t leave. I have listened and heard a bunch of crying and complaining but haven’t seen any action. The percentage that have left are minuscule and have not affected the agency but I respect the fact they didn’t sit on their hind quarters and be a baby. Need your diapers changed?
    Warning TROLL alert!

Unregistered
    Wrong numbers. Pay is based on 2080 hours a year. The rest you do for "free" due to 4 extra hours per pay period (2 weeks). Do 2080 hours and your math will add up.

Oh really. So if I work 4 hours less per pay period, without using any accrued time, will my paycheck be the same? My entire platoon will be doing this soon. Thanks for giving us the heads up.

Unregistered
    You sound like the robot on Lost in Space, Warning Warning Will Rogers, Troll Alert. Grow up and keep playing with the numbers.

Unregistered
    Oh really. So if I work 4 hours less per pay period, without using any accrued time, will my paycheck be the same? My entire platoon will be doing this soon. Thanks for giving us the heads up.
    If you take your hourly pay and divide it by annual it works out to 2080 hours per year. 40 hour work weeks. We do not work 40 hours work weeks so we essentially work 2 weeks for free.

Unregistered
    If you take your hourly pay and divide it by annual it works out to 2080 hours per year. 40 hour work weeks. We do not work 40 hours work weeks so we essentially work 2 weeks for free.
    You get paid hourly, idiot. We aren’t on salary. That salaries are listed as a general reference and it will vary based on where the paychecks fall at the end of the year or beginning of the new year.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345