Ortiz Video, “I’m a black man non hispanic” has gone viral over 100,000+ views - Page 2
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Bla Bla Bla....

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Javi I don’t see you putting Bla Bla Bla Bla here
    It's not Ortiz but I stand behind him. I am not a racist but I am a black man. This is what they call reverse discrimination.
    Stop with the Hatred. MCBPA is an embarrassment.

Unregistered

Lugo Sela traga

Ortiz is the Menocal of Miami. The city will continue to be a national embarrassment until this clown is arrested...much like Menocal

The Feds are watching.

Unregistered
    Ortiz is the Menocal of Miami. The city will continue to be a national embarrassment until this clown is arrested...much like Menocal

The Feds are watching.

Miami Cops Covered Up Fatal Motorcycle Chase, Panel Suggests
    https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/m...gests-11220778

Crespo story
    https://www.crespogramnews.com/splas...bad-studd.html

The discovery that Ortiz was the command officer in direct charge of the officers involved in the chase of Yoinis Cruz Pena, ( demands an answer of what roll did he play in the alleged cover-up?

Javier Ortiz has been recognized as a very dangerous police officer who in the past has been involved in cover-ups; the most flagrant was the one where he fabricated the Response Of Resistance Report in the case of Jesse Campodonico, who was beaten and tasered by Ortiz and some of his pals at the ULTRA Music Festival in 2013. All of the officers involved in that case committed perjury during their depositions, but the State Attorney's Office refused to prosecute anyone, and the civil lawsuit resulted in a $400,000 payment to Campodonico.

The time is coming when Colina's failure to deal with Ortiz is going to come back and bite him in the ass, because come next week, there will be 4 votes on the City Commission to fire Emilio "Colonel Klink" Gonzalez, and once he's gone you can absolutely bet your money that one of the things that the next City Manager is going to have to agree on in order to get the job is to fire Jorge Colina, because Carollo has had it in for him ever since Colina talked back to him at the Commission meeting back on Valentine's Day.

Once he's accomplished that, one of the things that the next Chief will have to agree to if he/she wants to be Chief is to deal with Ortiz.

This is how personnel changes get done in Banana Republic of Miami, *****es!

Unregistered
    https://twitter.com/markthunder7/sta...938863618?s=21

Wow! Now his trying to divert attention from himself.

Unregistered
    https://twitter.com/markthunder7/sta...938863618?s=21

Wow! Now his trying to divert attention from himself.
    Ortiz is not all there anymore. He’s dangerous when he’s self imploding.

Unregistered
    Ortiz is not all there anymore. He’s dangerous when he’s self imploding.
    He addressed roll call the other day. I’m telling you this man is going is going to go postal.

Unregistered
    Capt ! How is this investigation going ? This was all you.

Unregistered
    Capt ! How is this investigation going ? This was all you.
    I think the steroids are getting to him

Unregistered
    I think the steroids are getting to him
    Javi the juice got to you! Now you’ll have all day to stay home 24/7 and workout 🏋️*♀️
    Remember to order uber eats when you order your Starbucks coffee ☕️

Unregistered
    Javi the juice got to you! Now you’ll have all day to stay home 24/7 and workout 🏋️*♀️
    Remember to order uber eats when you order your Starbucks coffee ☕️
    Javi did you get the call today. Are you back? How is that steroid cycle working out? Heard Colina Said he will bring you back Monday. He was just kidding about firing you. You know politics. Well good luck.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast