Lie detector - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lie detector

Unregistered
    Wow that is pretty clear perspective on SA. You’re probably right in your assessment. Didn’t you forget his fishing buddy JP also a captain. Boat captain

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I wouldn't give Alday the credit and say he has ever done police work. He's always been a snake who worries more about stabbing people in the back. After he leaves nobody will ever say remember him he was a good cop. It'll be Only as the guy you know the guy who was a backstabbing snake in the grass he was over in the training building for a while old what's his name. You know fat bald-headed guy everyone hated he liked the prostitutes. Oh yeah Alday. Yep that's it Alday. The saying is true birds of a feather flock together. Haines, Alday, Forte and Young. All worthless scumbags who would screw their own kin folk over to get ahead. And sleep good at night knowing what they did.
    You forgot Hobbs. He’s also one of the fat slob boys. Double chin and all. And a snake too.

Unregistered
    Come on. Hobbs is funny. Every agency needs a class clown. Every agency needs a fat I mean obese fat clown who is incapable of police work so the rank and file can hate him and feel conflicted about it since he is funny and is good at hiding how he destroys people. We can learn so much from him. A study of he and fat boy Haines should be in power dms

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow that is pretty clear perspective on SA. You’re probably right in your assessment. Didn’t you forget his fishing buddy JP also a captain. Boat captain
    I do not know why everyone is so upset with SA, he can not help himself, his daddy was the same way. HA was a city policeman he was a coward and a liar. He was also one who would make up things on other officers and run and tell. Scott is a chip off the old block.

Unregistered
    Wow didn’t know about his father

Unregistered
    Look at the people on here that are mentioned over and over as the problem people of this agency. The majority of the problem people were picked by sheriff EH because he can control them and they are to stupid to question or stand up to him. DM is a complete mindless idiot who does what ever EH tells him to because he has no idea and believes EH is the smartest guy around when it comes to law enforcement. DM has surrounded himself with the worst of the worst none of them made it on their achievements through their careers. They were picked because they kiss butt and ask no questions the just do whatever they are told to blindly and cluelessly. This is the most nasty, vindictive, corrupt, backstabbing, rights violating department I've ever heard of. There is no justice because all can see it and nobody does anything about it. DM and EH have the states attorney office in their hand by reading those text but there are others who could step in and help I wish they would. These idiots EH and DM have a God complex and think laws and rules don't apply to them.

Unregistered
    I think everyone in this administration and their special appointees who they set in position to be able to cover up for them should take polygraphs. All this heat over the Manning's and them destroying evidence steering IA's away from the truth so they can cover up certain peoples deviant behavior. So
    They put a man over IA who was involved in the nasty deviant behavior. They promote and surrounded themselves with people who will do what they say and who have no morals themselves. Not real cops with ethics and morals who they would have to worry about investigating and calling them out on their criminal doings. They only want puppets and that is exactly what they have. By reading those text and depos no way any of them would stand up and pursue justice for this organized crime family. Haines and Cappas are blatantly not being truthful in the depos they all contradict each other. And the text are sickening to read and see how Haines can order his own IA and use his mini me Mindy to clear him and then invite her to the masterpiece dinner once she finishes her chore. Then seeing her want to punish the people who came forward this is crazy stuff. What has happened to a once respected agency? This place is being run by lying, corrupt criminals. Civilians don't get the luxury of doing there own investigations to clear their names if they do wrong. If a civilian destroys evidence they are charged. If they lie in court proceedings they are charged, What make them any better. The text about the sheriff pushing the state attorney's office for charges on someone they don't like makes me feel sick if that's true just how far is their reach. I would hope nobody at the state attorney's office wouldn't be apart of this corrupt sheriff's schemes. This lawless administration needs to be stopped.

Unregistered
    A polygraph won’t change anything. Funny to imagine however. Not a soul believes this admin staff is helping this agency. These are nasty people. They all trash each other which is pretty amusing.

Unregistered
    No it wouldn't but they wouldn't take one if offered. Unless they had their own IA people conduct it so they could steer the outcome. Hopefully someone is looking into this administration and help this agency. Not just for the employees but for the people of this county. They deserve better from the law enforcement agency they pay for.

Unregistered
    I say throw down the challenge. Have EH and MY and, well I could name several more, go do a poly. BUT! Make the polygrapher from PPD or FDLE, or some other totally independent entity. Ask some questions about violation of rights, cover ups, influencing investigations, etc. If there is a hint of dishonesty, throw the bum out! If it's good enough for hiring, it's good enough for retainment. If he doesn't lie and comes clean, well that would be a first. I never saw a christian lie through his teeth so much.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12