Lie detector
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lie detector

Unregistered

Lie detector

Remember when you got hired and did your polygraph test and one of the questions was about beastiality? Haines was teaching at PCC where he was a former student himself and was on his push to hire his PCC students as deputies, but that question about beastiality was disqualifying a lot of his students from being hired. So instead of not hiring someone who would commit such an act, Haines ordered IA to remove the question from the polygrapher bank of questions. After disagreement by members of IA and others in the admin, Haines still ordered them to remove the beastiality question. Who would want a person with the moral compass to commit such an act serving as a law enforcement officer? Well, I guess Haines would because he doesn't have a moral compass himself. Now he teaches at UWF also and now, he requires a ride a long observation. Some students have felonies and criminal histories. Others before them have been denied access to ride a long, but now, those people are pushed through since he hands out the paperwork and those students list him as their reference. The rules apply to everyone except Haines anyone notice a trend there.

Unregistered
    Trend? Yes. Haines is a sick odd man

Unregistered
    Yes. That it’s time for Haines to go.

Unregistered
    When not a soul from inside or outside the agency respects him, how can he be an effective leader. Oh yeah he never was or is he effective only toxic

Unregistered
    Maybe he should take a polygraph on his lies he told in his depo. But one not put on by his IA because we know how he likes steering them to fit what he wants the outcome to be. It would be I pass or you get fired. If he is removed and nobody had to worry about him retaliating against him I I bet a lot of people would come forward against him over his corruption.

Unregistered
    I feel sorry for Haines. He has no friends no respect and no self respect

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I feel sorry for Haines. He has no friends no respect and no self respect
    He made his bed so he’ll have to lie in it. Alone. A dirty lonely man. Well MY might join him along with Thelbert and the rest of their clan. But still alone because they ain’t true friends.

Unregistered
    How can Simmons not see that every employee and some non employee lawsuits names Haines as the culprit and every crap stirring crisis has either Haines’ or his apprentices Young’s or Allday’s dna all over them?

Lightning doesn’t strike that many times in the same place without there being a lightning rod to keep attracting it.

Unregistered
    Did you have to mention Scott A? The DNA remark made me throw up in my mouth thinking about all the special attention that he gave prostitutes here in Escambia. Now that would be an interesting polygraph wouldn’t it? I will give him credit for having some street cop skills unlike Haines and I have heard him trash Haines so that is good. Trying to decide which one is the winner of the fat slob award. Maybe the sheriff will give out that award

Unregistered
    I wouldn't give Alday the credit and say he has ever done police work. He's always been a snake who worries more about stabbing people in the back. After he leaves nobody will ever say remember him he was a good cop. It'll be Only as the guy you know the guy who was a backstabbing snake in the grass he was over in the training building for a while old what's his name. You know fat bald-headed guy everyone hated he liked the prostitutes. Oh yeah Alday. Yep that's it Alday. The saying is true birds of a feather flock together. Haines, Alday, Forte and Young. All worthless scumbags who would screw their own kin folk over to get ahead. And sleep good at night knowing what they did.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast