I will pay 100 million dollar for any that has Colina reprimand for saying the N word

Unregistered

I will pay 100 million dollar for any that has Colina reprimand for saying the N word

I will give 100 million dollars for the person who has the reprimand that Colina got for saying the n word.

Unregistered
    Colina made that disappear when he was working IA. I believe he got that reprimand when he was working CST or SIS.

Unregistered
    Can you add Ezras texting the female

Unregistered
    Somebody has to have direct knowledge or a copy of that reprimand.

The news media need to get this. A chief that used the n word as an officer and is is a chief.

Unregistered
    The same we are sending Ezra stuff. News headed your way.

Unregistered
    Damn how many officers had made the same comment, during their time here? It was used so much years ago, that it became a firing offence, for saying it. We all in our time here have questionable comments or actions. Doesn't mean it was criminal or against a policy, that wasn't in use at that time. When I have the displeasure of riding in a different sector and sit with some of the officers and SGT, eating. The "N" word, is used and many aren't aware they are even saying it. I'm not saying it was right but to use something that was to alleged to have happen years ago, shows how stupid some can be. If you can go your whole career here and be a aggressive cop and not have a complaint made against you. You should apply for sainthood.

Unregistered
    Old news. It’s not what it seems. MCPBA needs to worry about themselves because there’s plenty on them. Right ex detective