Cptn Ortiz is a “black Male” - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    For what ? You losers say nothing about fake indian elizabeth warren who has less than ten percent if one percent native American blood javi has more than one percent black blood
    They both belong in a funny farm.

Unregistered
    I agree with you, but what is the difference between this and a man who thinks that he is a woman or a woman that thinks that she is a man?

Liberals created this mess. Particularly, when a person gets in trouble for questioning these people that want the world to accept them for something that they are not. I'm not talking about sexual preference, I'm talking about people changing their biological being. If we accept this, we then have to accept Ortiz, who is a raging A-Hole. The guy is a jerk, but if he says he is black, then who are we to judge him in today's society?

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3091371]I agree with you, but what is the difference between this and a man who thinks that he is a woman or a woman that thinks that she is a man?

Liberals created this mess. Particularly, when a person gets in trouble for questioning these people that want the world to accept them for something that they are not. I'm not talking about sexual preference, I'm talking about people changing their biological being. If we accept this, we then have to accept Ortiz, who is a raging A-Hole. The guy is a jerk, but if he says he is black, then who are we to judge him in today's society?[/QUOTE

He isn’t black. If he can’t distinguish that then he shouldn't be an officer or much less any type supervisory position in which he purposely lied on the test to circumvent existing federal laws for minorities. Don’t like it go challenge the house. City commissioners entertaining this, county would had fired him.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3091384]
    I agree with you, but what is the difference between this and a man who thinks that he is a woman or a woman that thinks that she is a man?

Liberals created this mess. Particularly, when a person gets in trouble for questioning these people that want the world to accept them for something that they are not. I'm not talking about sexual preference, I'm talking about people changing their biological being. If we accept this, we then have to accept Ortiz, who is a raging A-Hole. The guy is a jerk, but if he says he is black, then who are we to judge him in today's society?[/QUOTE

He isn’t black. If he can’t distinguish that then he shouldn't be an officer or much less any type supervisory position in which he purposely lied on the test to circumvent existing federal laws for minorities. Don’t like it go challenge the house. City commissioners entertaining this, county would had fired him.
    The County would not have fired him. In the 1990s a white officer dressed up as a woman with a wig and makeup to take the video recorded assessment portion of the Sergeant exam. He was turned away and not allowed to take the test, but was not fired. In today's atmosphere, liberal groups would stand behind him and would probably sue the County, if the County would retaliate against him.

Unregistered
    Yep that was Jeff lozner and he proved his point

Unregistered
    He is close buds with Steadman Stahl

Unregistered
    For the Corporals' Screening Process, Rene Reinke, an old-time motorman claimed he was Hispanic. Reinke's claim stood and he was promoted to corporal. Which segues leads to paraphrasing the below Bible verse:

“For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the [corporal's rank,] but lose his soul?" - Mark 8:36”

The same applies to City of Miami's Javier Ortiz, for there is nothing more personally rewarding than earning your Sergeant's, Lieutenant's and Captain's rank by your own effort.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123