Fraud Tony - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fraud Tony

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Listen up slugs! Do your job and enforce traffic laws that you see!! You're not going to get fired for doing your job! You morons dont know the difference between doing your job and doing something stupid, like beating a suspect after hes subdued!
    I’m going to be sitting under the tree and not doing squat. My paycheck is the same no matter what.

Unregistered

One eyed trouser mouse

I’m going to be sitting under the tree and not doing squat. My paycheck is the same no matter what.
    Damn straight. And get you a nice blueberry slurpee🤓

Unregistered
    Last year a civilian in Miami had her car surrounded by those animals and her boyfriend came to her aid. He drew his weapon and he ended up arrested and being sued civilly. If you act like an animal, better expect to be treated like one. Oh, and I won’t be proactive or reactive this lovely MLK day. I will be present and that’s it.

Unregistered

TRIGGERED SNOWFLAKE alert!!!! STFU YOU LITTLE PUKE !haaaaw

Listen up slugs! Do your job and enforce traffic laws that you see!! You're not going to get fired for doing your job! You morons dont know the difference between doing your job and doing something stupid, like beating a suspect after hes subdued!
    Not going to get fired for doing your job???? Who is the brain dead mildly retarded dip shift snowflake who wrote that? You mean like trying to stop 50 out of control entitled violent misunderstood youts from beating up and destroying other people's lives? What dream world do you live in IF you think subdued means trying to push up from the ground and refusing to put your scrawny arms behind you filthy back? However David a WARTHOAG Sharpton, i hope I didn't trigger you ! YA little effeminate gender 😕 confused turd burglar! STFU!!

Unregistered

Are there ANY MAN LEFT?

IF YOU call that little tussle a beating, You must sit down to pee, trim your vageeena for summer time bikini 👙wear, and cry when you are shopping for your husband's birthday card! You Pathetic faaag!

Unregistered
    Rumor is Fraud Tony is pissed because he’s hearing the District Patrol and CST Sergeants have been telling their deputies to ignore the ATV animals and do nothing

Fraud Tony you have no one to blame but yourself and Benny
    No blame the governor for selecting him as the puppet. You all thought he was the best and now stuck like glue. Stop your *****ing and deal with it for now.

Unregistered
    I am so sick of this inexperienced Sgt parading as a Sheriff.

Unregistered
    100% correct
    It’s all about the votes for the next 10 months
    Shut it down
    I’m doing just that you know it so shut it down you all. Let’s make a statement.

Unregistered
    Tony's own civilian review board voted 100 % to clear the deputies because they recognized that deputies had to deal with that group of yutes everyday after school. The McDonalds employees were probably desperate for something to be done. The deputies, who were probably fed up with having to deal with them tried to deal with them. Made a lawful arrest with an uncooperative instigator and paid the price.

I wish these mini-riots were occurring at Tamarac city Hall or in that City Commissioner's front yard. Then we can see what he has to say about the Deputy's conduct.

Broward is going to get the policing that it wants which is none. TY Satz and TY to all the rest of the political heads that pander to the poor communities with promises that we are not going to lock up their precious little kids.

Unregistered
    Deputies can't chase. Have to write reports if someone flees. Get fired if they have to go hands on. And Tony is pissed because Deputies are told not to waste their time trying to deal with the ATVs? That is some real genius thinking there Tony.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast