Fraud Tony
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fraud Tony

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered

Fraud Tony

Rumor is Fraud Tony is pissed because he’s hearing the District Patrol and CST Sergeants have been telling their deputies to ignore the ATV animals and do nothing

Fraud Tony you have no one to blame but yourself and Benny

Unregistered
    100% convinced that if I acted and tried to enforce the laws with the ATV’s and something went wrong, he would fire me for votes.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    100% convinced that if I acted and tried to enforce the laws with the ATV’s and something went wrong, he would fire me for votes.
    100% correct
    It’s all about the votes for the next 10 months
    Shut it down

Unregistered
    100% correct
    It’s all about the votes for the next 10 months
    Shut it down
    I’m doing just that you know it so shut it down you all. Let’s make a statement.

Unregistered
    Tony's own civilian review board voted 100 % to clear the deputies because they recognized that deputies had to deal with that group of yutes everyday after school. The McDonalds employees were probably desperate for something to be done. The deputies, who were probably fed up with having to deal with them tried to deal with them. Made a lawful arrest with an uncooperative instigator and paid the price.

I wish these mini-riots were occurring at Tamarac city Hall or in that City Commissioner's front yard. Then we can see what he has to say about the Deputy's conduct.

Broward is going to get the policing that it wants which is none. TY Satz and TY to all the rest of the political heads that pander to the poor communities with promises that we are not going to lock up their precious little kids.

Unregistered
    Deputies can't chase. Have to write reports if someone flees. Get fired if they have to go hands on. And Tony is pissed because Deputies are told not to waste their time trying to deal with the ATVs? That is some real genius thinking there Tony.

Unregistered
    Tony's own civilian review board voted 100 % to clear the deputies because they recognized that deputies had to deal with that group of yutes everyday after school. The McDonalds employees were probably desperate for something to be done. The deputies, who were probably fed up with having to deal with them tried to deal with them. Made a lawful arrest with an uncooperative instigator and paid the price.

I wish these mini-riots were occurring at Tamarac city Hall or in that City Commissioner's front yard. Then we can see what he has to say about the Deputy's conduct.

Broward is going to get the policing that it wants which is none. TY Satz and TY to all the rest of the political heads that pander to the poor communities with promises that we are not going to lock up their precious little kids.

Delucca Rolle Arrested In Margate, Third Arrest In Four Months
    https://miami.cbslocal.com/2019/08/2...t-four-months/

Unregistered

There has already been a phenomenal shut down in police activity across the board in many districts in Broward County. Cowardly politicians have effectively shut down pro active policing from road patrol in several districts. You can thank the cowards who sell their souls and pander for votes.

Unregistered
    Rumor is Fraud Tony is pissed because he’s hearing the District Patrol and CST Sergeants have been telling their deputies to ignore the ATV animals and do nothing

Fraud Tony you have no one to blame but yourself and Benny
    This is what happens when you turn on the rank and file and fire deputies for doing their jobs. He can’t lead now because he’s been crippled by his own actions, and has lost the trust of the troops.

And for those outside law enforcement who don’t understand this it’s plain and simple. Once you lose the trust you can never get it back, ever.

Unregistered
    This is what happens when you turn on the rank and file and fire deputies for doing their jobs. He can’t lead now because he’s been crippled by his own actions, and has lost the trust of the troops.

And for those outside law enforcement who don’t understand this it’s plain and simple. Once you lose the trust you can never get it back, ever.
    This is 100% true! His own actions have done more damage than he realizes. This is how we know he doesn't play chess, he can't think 4 or 5 moves ahead. It's all about instant gratification for him.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast