Missing PBA - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Missing PBA

Unregistered
    Since when it is a PBA issue to give us sandwiches?.....Go spend your own money and buy a something yourself. So you worked the parade and you didn't get a free lunch....big deal. Petty stuff bro. Thank you PBA for the work you have been doing for us with the contract and the health care trust. Oh, I worked the children's parade, and I repeatedly heard over the radio asking for those who didn't get anything to eat. Listen up and you may have gotten something.....

Unregistered
    What kind of idiot rook goes to work this type of detail, knowing DAYS IN ADVANCE how long you will be there and what type of assignment you’ll be working, and doesn’t bring ANYTHING to eat or drink? Seriously? That’s on YOU for being stupid. Go ahead and call me what you want, and vent on me how “the PBA didn’t feed me”, but just don’t call me hungry.

Newsflash: this Saturday is going to be a much longer, busier and more miserable day than last Saturday so you may want to stop by publix and grab a styrofoam cooler, a Pub Sub and a 6 pack of waters! Or just stand around hoping for your handout and risk being hungry and thirsty all day. That plan seemed to work real well for you.

#buya****ingcooler
    #publixsub
    #zephyrhills
    #goobergrape
    #lildebbie
    #cheeseonwheats

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12