MCPBA lawsuit

Thread: MCPBA lawsuit

Unregistered

MCPBA lawsuit

Rumor has it that all the people that the MCPBA slandered yesterday without any proof other than the written word of those disciplined are meeting today to discuss filing a lawsuit for slander and defamation. They are going to pool their money together and go after the MCPBA as well as Lindsey, JeanPoix, and both Carrs. FSS 836.11

Unregistered
    I understand the MCPBA position, I just don't like the way they went about doing it. There was no need to go after people who the entire department knows are super qru. Go after the chief and his staff all you want but why screw with the reputation and livelihood of your fellow officers. Saddest part is that Sgt jean poix and Sgt Lindsey and Sgt Reyes worked together in the north end. And now they call him a racist? Wow, talk about sinking down to a low just to make the chief look bad.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I understand the MCPBA position, I just don't like the way they went about doing it. There was no need to go after people who the entire department knows are super qru. Go after the chief and his staff all you want but why screw with the reputation and livelihood of your fellow officers. Saddest part is that Sgt jean poix and Sgt Lindsey and Sgt Reyes worked together in the north end. And now they call him a racist? Wow, talk about sinking down to a low just to make the chief look bad.

Oh pls. Please don’t deviate from the real issues we have within the department. This and everything else goes deeper than black men who are not promoted.