The new Moves - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The new Moves

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who is his girlfriend. I thought he was married with kids.
    Married ... With Children was a great show focused on the Bundys almost like the Lopez, a suburban Miami family who would rather eat nails than say a kind word to one another.

Unregistered
    Cant wait for shift change in March.i give Lopez one month before Aguilar has him removed and puts someone in homicide who actually has a personality and knows people at the State Attorneys office.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Cant wait for shift change in March.i give Lopez one month before Aguilar has him removed and puts someone in homicide who actually has a personality and knows people at the State Attorneys office.
    Well in all fairness to Lt Lopez having a personality is not required when dealing with the dead. However having contacts at the SAO could be established and I think the he has done that. Yet having the institutional knowledge to be the Homicide Commander is a large task that he has not been able to complete in his tenure there. Lt Rugierro or Lt Williams should be placed in this position to avoid any further embarrassment by this once prestigious and sought out unit.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123