The new Moves
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The new Moves

Unregistered

The new Moves

I've been right before. Let's see how right I am again: Lt. Frier is going to training upon his return from the military to replace Abreu. Lt. Ricky Lopez is leaving homicide to either the SWAT locker, Off duty or K9. He will be back under Major Eric Gonzalez umbrella where he can be mentored for the next Commander spot that opens. Altarr Williams and Kevin Ruggiero will go back to CID to replace Lt. Wesline Lewis and Ricky Lopez in Homicide and Assaults.

Unregistered
    You forgot, all of Melancons cronies will be quietly moved out of whatever comfortable position he got them. If you are a friend of Louie, prepare yourself for the "going in a different direction speech ". That's why its never a good idea to be a part of the friends and family plan

Unregistered
    And Delamillera goes nowhere. Loser.

Unregistered
    Well making Lt. Alt arrojo Williams the unit commander for assaults or homicide is a smart move. He is the best qualified and he is a black male. Slap in the face to MCPBA

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well making Lt. Alt arrojo Williams the unit commander for assaults or homicide is a smart move. He is the best qualified and he is a black male. Slap in the face to MCPBA
    Ruggeiro is an even better choice and just as black.

Unregistered
    With the new one drop rule Destepson can be brought back as a chapalan for the what ever faith

Unregistered
    With the new one drop rule Destepson can be brought back as a chapalan for the what ever faith
    Destephan will never be back here not even if god open the sea.

Unregistered
    Moving altarr Williams and RuggIerro to CID would be smart for cid, the chief, Aguilar, and bad for MCPBA. Lopez did his 2 years and proved capable but he isn't going to make net commander while in homicide. He needs some patrol or admin experiance. I think he is going to human resources and Redondo will go to K9. Sodre to SWAT and Freire to training. If Lopez leaves homicide he will be the next net commander.

Unregistered
    Destephan will never be back here not even if god open the sea.
    I disagree sir, the Captain of Police in command yesterday invoked the one drop rule infront of the chief, commissioners and mayor

Unregistered
    Moving altarr Williams and RuggIerro to CID would be smart for cid, the chief, Aguilar, and bad for MCPBA. Lopez did his 2 years and proved capable but he isn't going to make net commander while in homicide. He needs some patrol or admin experiance. I think he is going to human resources and Redondo will go to K9. Sodre to SWAT and Freire to training. If Lopez leaves homicide he will be the next net commander.
    The real question here is does Williams or Rugglerro as you called him want to go back to CID. Both of them are in very prestigious units IA and Special Projects I don’t see why they would want to move.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast