Hialeah...A Sanctuary City For Sexual Predators?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Hialeah...A Sanctuary City For Sexual Predators?

I challenge anybody to cite another case of a serial rapist, who's victims included children, where the police chief and mayor publicly refuse to criticize the rapist or show compassion for the victims, and even attacking the newspaper for reporting it.
    It's as if Hernandez and Velasquez is declaring Hialeah a sanctuary city for sexual predators!

This has strong indications of some kind of major coverup. Does anybody have a theory that would justify this behaviour? Seriously, I'd be interested in any plausible theory to justify their stance.

Tally: 5 victims come forward, 8 unidentified potential victims on sub station video.

Unregistered

Crickets

Crickets from the City Commission..? It is almost like Bill and Hillary Clinton are running things.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Crickets from the City Commission..? It is almost like Bill and Hillary Clinton are running things.
    City Council has that spineless pvssy Zogby obstructing legitimate questions, he is also closely tied to Hernandez and Velasquez.

Whatever they are covering up must be huge.

Unregistered

Yes there more sexual predators

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I challenge anybody to cite another case of a serial rapist, who's victims included children, where the police chief and mayor publicly refuse to criticize the rapist or show compassion for the victims, and even attacking the newspaper for reporting it.
    It's as if Hernandez and Velasquez is declaring Hialeah a sanctuary city for sexual predators!

This has strong indications of some kind of major coverup. Does anybody have a theory that would justify this behaviour? Seriously, I'd be interested in any plausible theory to justify their stance.

Tally: 5 victims come forward, 8 unidentified potential victims on sub station video.
    Of course there are more, Sgt Nicholas Lopez who while on duty visits
    Chuck & Cheese & parks at the rear of store to get a blow job from a teenager employee

Unregistered
    Hialeah...A Sanctuary City For Sexual Predators?........ and more

Unregistered
    Sgt Carlos Milian leaving the city caught on cctv at memorial hospital with his mistress. Going to see his mistress at her house on duty telling her kid to go to sleep so he can have his fun. This was actually investigated by our IA and nothing happened. Yet Juan Iglesias gets fired for some made up BS all because he fought our ilegal ticket quota. Btw Brian Entin from 7 news gave up way to fast on the quota story. We still have a quota and with all the rookies writing tickets like machines it looks like we are stuck with the illegal three a day quota.

Unregistered
    I'll bet Sergio was getting some of those young girls (when not in uniform), maybe Hernandez too. Menocal definitely has some kind of leverage over those two.
    Remember what that girl who got thrown out of her car said to her brother? She said she was going to expose somebody really big. Like Sergio or the Rock?

Junior Member LEO Affairs Rookie

To whom it may concern!

Iam an independent reporter working closely with miami herald
    If anybody wants to talk ....msg me well be glad to take youre story

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Da whist3l blow3r View Post
    why would they need a freelance reporter when they have a pulitzer prize team on this?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Da whist3l blow3r View Post
    Not today Sergio, not today

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast