DOD vs DLE....and the winner is.... - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Hummm

Let's talk about all of the geniuses who helped that murderer ESCAPE the courthouse...or the one who got tuned up by Cruz and then arrested for Dui... I can go on and on....so dont say anything about DLE...

Unregistered
    Lets talk about the shitbags from DLE that ate their guns after they bonded out from jail.

Unregistered
    How about those dod girls that get pregnant by the inmates, or the ones who sneak in drugs, food, cellphones and who knows what else. I love seeing the jailers wearing there green jackets wishing they had a take home car and where working the road. Dod is a shit hole and always has been. Just keep stealing from inmates and banging them.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How was the airport fine? The suspect shot those poor victims and gave up immediately. Maybe if the airport losers would have actually been on post instead of eating cake, the whole thing would have been prevented.
    Are you one of the many stupid fools who thinks we can save the world with gun violence?
    I will refer you as Mr. Stupid. Mr. Stupid, anyone anywhere any place a coward can open fire and kill people. For you Mr. Stupid to think we can be everywhere and stop anyone from killings your are what I titled you as. Walk into ANY bus box store and see how easy it would be to shoot and kill many. Don’t come on here and try to Monday night quarterback a situation that happened. Yo Mr. Stupid would have ran with the kids at that school. Many mistakes from FBI, parents, neighbors and school personnel. How can one deputy be responsible? He is suppose to protect four thousand students by himself? The school districts are cheep and don’t really care. They have done so much for one school then ever before. What about the other schools that have been targeted in the lower income communities? How about being colorblind and do the same for those schools that really need the help. To many Mr. Stupids out there.

Unregistered
    Are you one of the many stupid fools who thinks we can save the world with gun violence?
    I will refer you as Mr. Stupid. Mr. Stupid, anyone anywhere any place a coward can open fire and kill people. For you Mr. Stupid to think we can be everywhere and stop anyone from killings your are what I titled you as. Walk into ANY bus box store and see how easy it would be to shoot and kill many. Don’t come on here and try to Monday night quarterback a situation that happened. Yo Mr. Stupid would have ran with the kids at that school. Many mistakes from FBI, parents, neighbors and school personnel. How can one deputy be responsible? He is suppose to protect four thousand students by himself? The school districts are cheep and don’t really care. They have done so much for one school then ever before. What about the other schools that have been targeted in the lower income communities? How about being colorblind and do the same for those schools that really need the help. To many Mr. Stupids out there.
    So Mr. Can’t Spell, you’re saying the airport deputies weren’t either eating cake at a party or hiding in the bathrooms? You are truly stupid, as well as a liar and a coward!

Unregistered
    This ENTIRE agency is one big sewer. Regardless of the division/section, etc, it is damaged beyond repair and it will NEVER improve. Good luck to your future in hating each other and hostility towards everyone. You get what you deserve.

Unregistered
    I see you are another one of them GED educated hires that started as a jailer..typical response.
    Been in this agency 20 years and from time to time I look at some of the troubling post on here and think to myself I must be in the presence of some that are so deceiving on a daily basis, the one thing we must remember as LEOs is there may become a day that we will need each other against the ones that are truly out to cause harm to us, at the end of the day its about going home to our families and thanking God for what he has blessed us with whether we like each other are not.

Unregistered
    They both suck.....no winner!

Unregistered
    Having worked on both sides, DOD for 8 years and DLE for 5 years, I have to say that between which deputies I'd rather work alongside, I'd have in regards to professionalism, intelligence and work ethic, DOD is the clear winner.
    The trash talk on here is almost completely one sided from DLE. You very rarely hear anything bad from DOD.
    Let me change that. Many more morons worked in the jail but fortunately they went to the road

Unregistered
    I see you are another one of them GED educated hires that started as a jailer..typical response.
    There were a lot of idiots who work the jail but fortunately they went to the road

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast