DOD vs DLE....and the winner is.... - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Once again the toilet paper dispenser jailers are running their traps again. The turn key babysitting loud mouth individuals that waste more time talking than working.

Unregistered

Sausage slinger

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Having worked on both sides, DOD for 8 years and DLE for 5 years, I have to say that between which deputies I'd rather work alongside, I'd have in regards to professionalism, intelligence and work ethic, DOD is the clear winner.
    The trash talk on here is almost completely one sided from DLE. You very rarely hear anything bad from DOD.
    Thanks BB...we miss you. And I bet those ladies at JAC miss you too?

Unregistered
    Having worked on both sides, DOD for 8 years and DLE for 5 years, I have to say that between which deputies I'd rather work alongside, I'd have in regards to professionalism, intelligence and work ethic, DOD is the clear winner.
    The trash talk on here is almost completely one sided from DLE. You very rarely hear anything bad from DOD.
    Same here, worked both. Not all but many good people in DOD. I saw a handful of nuts go from DOD to road. Also many great people on road as well.

Unregistered
    I see you are another one of them GED educated hires that started as a jailer..typical response.
    Actually there are more educated people in DOD. The dummies leave for the road in many cases.

Unregistered
    Amen brother....DLE is full of negative people who think there better than everyone.
    lol

Very true. DOD has many retired road officers working inside. Of course there are some losers inside but they usually go to DLE

Unregistered
    Once again the toilet paper dispenser jailers are running their traps again. The turn key babysitting loud mouth individuals that waste more time talking than working.
    But they are not blowing Mexicans

Unregistered
    lol

Very true. DOD has many retired road officers working inside. Of course there are some losers inside but they usually go to DLE
    Working inside or incarcerated? Lol Dumb Leo's

Unregistered
    Amen brother....DLE is full of negative people who think there better than everyone.
    DOD is full of them jig A boo’s so I can tell you nobody is happy there especially if you are white and have been past over for a promotion. Don’t come on here bragging about how great DOD is cause you have scandal after scandal just like DLE.

Unregistered
    DOD is full of them jig A boo’s so I can tell you nobody is happy there especially if you are white and have been past over for a promotion. Don’t come on here bragging about how great DOD is cause you have scandal after scandal just like DLE.
    Hey flunky, its passed over, not past over. I can see why your dumbazz was passed over.
    Phucking loser!

Unregistered
    Hey flunky, its passed over, not past over. I can see why your dumbazz was passed over.
    Phucking loser!
    Your mom didn’t say when I was hammering her last night. But go ahead and think what you want Mr. spelling bee. If you want to say something to my face I will be back at Mom’s this afternoon. Come on and stop by, you can clean her ups when I am finished.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast