DOD vs DLE....and the winner is....
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

DOD vs DLE....and the winner is....

Having worked on both sides, DOD for 8 years and DLE for 5 years, I have to say that between which deputies I'd rather work alongside, I'd have in regards to professionalism, intelligence and work ethic, DOD is the clear winner.
    The trash talk on here is almost completely one sided from DLE. You very rarely hear anything bad from DOD.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Having worked on both sides, DOD for 8 years and DLE for 5 years, I have to say that between which deputies I'd rather work alongside, I'd have in regards to professionalism, intelligence and work ethic, DOD is the clear winner.
    The trash talk on here is almost completely one sided from DLE. You very rarely hear anything bad from DOD.
    They do hire a lot of retards and cowards in DLE.

Unregistered
    They do hire a lot of retards and cowards in DLE.
    Just look at the airport and msd shootings...proof in the pudding or in the case of the airport, cake.

Unregistered
    I see you are another one of them GED educated hires that started as a jailer..typical response.

Unregistered
    I see you are another one of them GED educated hires that started as a jailer..typical response.
    And you musts be one of the racist cracker that work in DLE

Unregistered
    Just look at the airport and msd shootings...proof in the pudding or in the case of the airport, cake.
    Dont believe the public narrative. Airport was fine. Parkland not so much, the problem is the retirement on duty status. Period!! If you dont see that is a problem then I dont know what to tell you.

Unregistered
    Dont believe the public narrative. Airport was fine. Parkland not so much, the problem is the retirement on duty status. Period!! If you dont see that is a problem then I dont know what to tell you.
    How was the airport fine? The suspect shot those poor victims and gave up immediately. Maybe if the airport losers would have actually been on post instead of eating cake, the whole thing would have been prevented.

Unregistered

Wink Wow This Post is Disgusting

This is very sad how we can come and hide behind keyboards and make comments such as these. This is really dangerous. These type of comments if had a name to them will surely be grounds of unbecoming -- to think that you are the type of person trusted with the livelihood of citizens.

If you think this much as someone who who have your back and protect you if even if they don't know you personally, image what you think about the general public and the affect it has on your judgment while servicing the community.

This not only speaks to your character but it also speaks to intelligence, maturity, and overall judgement. When we ask ourselves what's the disconnect between our public servants and the community, its characters behind comments such as these.

This is everything wrong with American and the prime reason why officers are judged in the manner that they are. Sadly, comments like this uncorrected by your peers also deem them as just as guilty.

- Just a little background. I am a DOD deputy and I never have or had anything bad to say about DLE even since I was sworn in over 10 years ago; however, my perception has shifted over the years just reading these comments. The honor and integrity I though the agency shared has been diminished by the 5th grade behavior I see on this forum.

By the way, I graduated high school and have three degrees - 3.8 all the way so you can keep that GED comment as I know many of my peers whom have as well.

It's time to grow up - seriously.

Nonetheless, If you ran an inquiry through Human Resources, you would know that DOD has more higher education holder (percentage wise) than DOD - and 90% of us don't be on forums bashing or pouting -- were too busy volunteering for only 1 or two days of overtime a week so we can retire with at lease $150,000 average for of our top 5 years.

So for my DOD brothers and sisters who are GED holders, they sure are putting it to use and still will have a wealthier pension than you.

- With peace and love.

DOD for 25

#WeGladweNotDLE
    #WhyHateWhenWeGettingPaid
    #GEDJailersGettingPaid
    #NotBreakingaSweat

Unregistered

Arrow

My sentiments exactly. We do our jobs, support our brothers and sisters, and go home. It's enough hate going around - so no need to hate on our own brothers and sister. DLE keep that negative energy over there... 🙅🏽*♂️

Unregistered
    My sentiments exactly. We do our jobs, support our brothers and sisters, and go home. It's enough hate going around - so no need to hate on our own brothers and sister. DLE keep that negative energy over there... 🙅🏽*♂️
    Amen brother....DLE is full of negative people who think there better than everyone.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast