Sheriff Benny
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sheriff Benny

Unregistered

Sheriff Benny

Sheriff Benny is amazing, running the show since day one

Unregistered
    After Temporary fraud loses the primary, Bennie and the Jets will often be found weeping loudly in the corner. Arrogant tool is going to ask himself why he blindly supported a loud mouth drifter that couldn't win even when handed the position on a silver platter. Couldn't happen to a nicer set of sergeants.

Unregistered

Anybody but Israel

Many many people in broward want any one but dumb Scott Israel, the dumbest sheriff sheriff in BSO history

Discuss

Unregistered

Discuss my b***s

You and idiot, Scott is the best per Ira da Goldberg

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Many many people in broward want any one but dumb Scott Israel, the dumbest sheriff sheriff in BSO history

Discuss
    If it comes down to TT or Mumbles, which I hope and pray that it doesn't, I'll take mumbles. I'd rather dance with the devil I know, than the one I don't. I already know how bad it can be with Israel, there is no telling how bad things can get with Tony. All I know is it's not looking good so far.

Discuss that!

Unregistered

Whatley

If it comes down to TT or Mumbles, which I hope and pray that it doesn't, I'll take mumbles. I'd rather dance with the devil I know, than the one I don't. I already know how bad it can be with Israel, there is no telling how bad things can get with Tony. All I know is it's not looking good s
    Discuss that!
    . Whatley will bring Hosesty back to the office .

Unregistered
    Im still confused on why the hate is real. Say what you might, say what you will but the gift of gab is real. Stop crying and support your command and our agency can do better.

Unregistered
    . Whatley will bring Hosesty back to the office .
    Chuck is a kook. Listen to him one day.

Unregistered
    Benny and the Jets is going to have the worst august of his privileged life. He will then realize that he's nothing more than a token tool, and will soon be jobless.

Unregistered
    If it comes down to TT or Mumbles, which I hope and pray that it doesn't, I'll take mumbles. I'd rather dance with the devil I know, than the one I don't. I already know how bad it can be with Israel, there is no telling how bad things can get with Tony. All I know is it's not looking good so far.

Discuss that!
    Agreed, it’s worthy of discussion because if this is how he behaves when he needs support from he Deputies, how will he behave when he doesn’t need support. At least Israel listened to yw PSC board. This guy currently sittting in the office of the sheriff is clearly clueless and dangerous. Mumbles is a much better deal.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast