Capt. Crabs unlawful use of DAVID.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Capt. Crabs unlawful use of DAVID.

Capt. Crabs used DAVID to research and investigate a political activist that campaigned against Scott Israel when he was employed by the Sheriffs office a source said. “ He contacted ex’s of this person to find “dirt” to then go on Leo Affairs and attack this activist. Crabs is a sick individual. He is dangerous when in fear said the source.

Unregistered
    Who’s Captain Captain Crabs? Ira Goldberg?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Capt. Crabs used DAVID to research and investigate a political activist that campaigned against Scott Israel when he was employed by the Sheriffs office a source said. “ He contacted ex’s of this person to find “dirt” to then go on Leo Affairs and attack this activist. Crabs is a sick individual. He is dangerous when in fear said the source.
    I believe that is a felony and a pension killer. I sure hope you notified the authorities?

Unregistered
    I believe that is a felony and a pension killer. I sure hope you notified the authorities?
    Yes we did. That man is dangerous. He was using BSO tools for personal gain. He is dangerous but not smart.

Unregistered

😉

Goldberg wouldn’t kill a fly. He’s an idiot and I wouldn’t worry about him. When he was here he had the support of the Sheriff and now he’s just an irrelevant severely obese civilian with an inferiority complex.

Unregistered
    Yup sounds like that POS. Hope you filed a complaint.

Unregistered
    Yup sounds like that POS. Hope you filed a complaint.
    No found out that all this was just another typical lie. Wait it’s supposed to be it’s 2020 Campaigm year lol

Unregistered
    No found out that all this was just another typical lie. Wait it’s supposed to be it’s 2020 Campaigm year lol
    Is Crabs running for Sheriff?

Unregistered
    Not shocking. This tool was doing this to Gary Karp a volunteer of the Lamberti’s Administration.

Unregistered
    He’s not running for sh*t. What are you talking about?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast