The reason why this site is useless.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

The reason why this site is useless.

Good Evening,

I have a few things to say about why this site useless. I've read some of these threads on here and I have to say that it's all dumb trash talking. Whoever keeps commenting about the elections with stupid insults to both side please stop acting like a child.

I personally believe that if people could quit acting like immature children. We could possibly use this site for beneficial changes or positive ideas. Lastly, I'm ashamed to say that some of you here could possibly be my peers.

Unregistered

Then Stay off the site

I use this to run my successful campaign.
    I can criticize lcso to help me get more support
    I have no money so this all I got
    Shrek 2020

Unregistered

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Good Evening,

I have a few things to say about why this site useless. I've read some of these threads on here and I have to say that it's all dumb trash talking. Whoever keeps commenting about the elections with stupid insults to both side please stop acting like a child.

I personally believe that if people could quit acting like immature children. We could possibly use this site for beneficial changes or positive ideas. Lastly, I'm ashamed to say that some of you here could possibly be my peers.
    Why are you visiting, reading and posting at a website that you believe is useless? LOL

Unregistered

Leavans is an imbecile

It was me shrek just trying to get the heat off of me!

Unregistered

Leavans is an imbecile

I had that post (I am sick of it) several months ago and people found out it was me.
    I used to be able to come on this site and say whatever I wanted negative about the sheriff and lcso now I get ridiculed every time I say something I don't understand it I'm James Shrek Leavens

Unregistered
    Good Evening,

What I’m assuming is a group of 2-3 people constantly posting this “shrek” and “carmine is going to prison” bullshit has completely ruined this website as a good source of information regarding the agency.

Unregistered

True

Your assumptions are correct, we will be on this site until Shrek is voted in as sheriff!
    You may have to stay away for eternity.

Unregistered

Look at Me!

I'm ashamed to say that some of you here could possibly be my peers.
    It’s mostly command staff posting. Anybody sucking that hard has to be brass because anyone else sucking that hard would post their name for that look at me factor.

Unregistered

Moron

Leavens you are a sick boy
    Biggest loser to ever run for sheriff

Unregistered
    Your assumptions are correct, we will be on this site until Shrek is voted in as sheriff!
    You may have to stay away for eternity.
    HAHA you are a very special kind of stupid

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast