Mutual Aid response for MLK wheels up - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    i thnk the police are the least of your childrens problems statisically spkng
    More likely to be killed by another black than the police. Numbers don’t lie.

Unregistered
    I sure hope you don't consider yourself a "decent" person when you write trash like this. Because if you believe this about black people, how can you differentiate between the "savages" or the "decent" ones? or maybe you just treat them all the same to be on the safe side huh? I fear for my children if they ever encounter an officer like you
    Yesterday, The Miami Herald reported a young man murdered at the Lincoln Fields Apartments.* Another Black youth lost to senseless Black-on-Black gun violence.* In the early 1970s, while still in The Metropolitan Police Institute, I volunteered to serve in Central District. *Why? *Because that was then and still is where the need is highest. *During my tenure in Central, I responded to several shootings at Lincoln Fields that ultimately became homicides.* Then we did not have the life-saving technology now available to our Fire/Rescue and JMH's Trauma Center, where medical technology and skills cheat death every day. *

After pinning my Dade County Deputy Star upon my chest, my father embraced me and whispered in my right ear, so only God and I could hear it: "Treat people the way you want them to treat me." *I did, and how Central District residents responded to me immediately differentiated the "decent" from not.* Most MDPD police officers follow this principle, and those that do not, eventually expose themselves and are subject to commensurate discipline.*
    Instead of assuming MDPD sworn personnel will kill your child, focus on identifying and anonymously convey to our Homicide detectives, those within your neighborhood who are murdering your children.* Please help us, help you end the seemingly unstoppable Black-on-Black murder trend.* *Here is the number:**(305) 471-8477,* available 24/7.*

Unregistered
    Hold a job fair in the middle of 7 Ave and you’ll see how quickly these porch monkeys will disperse

Unregistered
    Yes cubans actually have jobs
    As do blacks. They are our fellow officers. There are black Doctors, lawyers, teachers , nurses, presidents, scientists, I could go on an on.You could only wish you had a fraction of the knowledge they have. Stop putting people in groups. There is bad in everyone you racist prick.

Unregistered
    Yesterday, The Miami Herald reported a young man murdered at the Lincoln Fields Apartments.* Another Black youth lost to senseless Black-on-Black gun violence.* In the early 1970s, while still in The Metropolitan Police Institute, I volunteered to serve in Central District. *Why? *Because that was then and still is where the need is highest. *During my tenure in Central, I responded to several shootings at Lincoln Fields that ultimately became homicides.* Then we did not have the life-saving technology now available to our Fire/Rescue and JMH's Trauma Center, where medical technology and skills cheat death every day. *

After pinning my Dade County Deputy Star upon my chest, my father embraced me and whispered in my right ear, so only God and I could hear it: "Treat people the way you want them to treat me." *I did, and how Central District residents responded to me immediately differentiated the "decent" from not.* Most MDPD police officers follow this principle, and those that do not, eventually expose themselves and are subject to commensurate discipline.*
    Instead of assuming MDPD sworn personnel will kill your child, focus on identifying and anonymously convey to our Homicide detectives, those within your neighborhood who are murdering your children.* Please help us, help you end the seemingly unstoppable Black-on-Black murder trend.* *Here is the number:**(305) 471-8477,* available 24/7.*
    Wow, I wonder if you understood the true meaning of your father's words. somehow I don't think you did when you make racist comments on here. I live by and do this job by those words every single day. there are people with problems in all races, but I don't paint them all with a broad brush like you did.

Unregistered
    Wow, I wonder if you understood the true meaning of your father's words. somehow I don't think you did when you make racist comments on here. I live by and do this job by those words every single day. there are people with problems in all races, but I don't paint them all with a broad brush like you did.
    Statistically Homicide rates in predominantly black neighborhoods (Little River, Brownsville, Liberty City, etc) are higher than predominantly white neighborhoods (Kendall, Hammocks, Palm Springs North, etc.) and incidents typically involve black victims killed by black subjects. It’s not racism it’s reality, so stop sweeping it under the rug then maybe you people can actually do something to change it.

Unregistered
    Statistically Homicide rates in predominantly black neighborhoods (Little River, Brownsville, Liberty City, etc) are higher than predominantly white neighborhoods (Kendall, Hammocks, Palm Springs North, etc.) and incidents typically involve black victims killed by black subjects. It’s not racism it’s reality, soe stop sweeping it under the rug then maybe you people can actually do something to change it.
    I guess it's okay to defend racist comments by talking about numbers and studies. As smart as you're trying prove you are, you're obviously missing the point of how you're part of the problem. But it's apparently in your DNA, so just continue with your comments to have the last word. I'm done here.

Unregistered
    I guess it's okay to defend racist comments by talking about numbers and studies. As smart as you're trying prove you are, you're obviously missing the point of how you're part of the problem. But it's apparently in your DNA, so just continue with your comments to have the last word. I'm done here.
    ^^^^ Typical butt hurt liberal...When their stance on an issue is proven wrong they make false allegations and say they are done talking about it...Thank you for Proving another statistic correct

Unregistered
    Alot chicos riding and talking on the news....but i guess that will ve twisted too

Unregistered
    ^^^^ Typical butt hurt liberal...When their stance on an issue is proven wrong they make false allegations and say they are done talking about it...Thank you for Proving another statistic correct
    yep. another snowflake who cant handle other points of view or look at facts logically. its my way or im gonna throw a fit.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast