Mutual Aid response for MLK wheels up
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Mutual Aid response for MLK wheels up

Zoo Miami will be deploying an elite team of zoo keepers from their primate division to assist with controlling the MLK wheels up riders

Unregistered
    We need PRT to spray and pray like they did the ups truck.

Unregistered
    It's going to be Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom with dirt bikes and weed

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Zoo Miami will be deploying an elite team of zoo keepers from their primate division to assist with controlling the MLK wheels up riders
    I truly hope none of you people who write such racist shit don’t reproduce. You’re probably the same people who get insulted when their racism is called out and you all cry “I’m not a racist “. You guys think you’re Cuban people are any better????

Unregistered
    I truly hope none of you people who write such racist shit don’t reproduce. You’re probably the same people who get insulted when their racism is called out and you all cry “I’m not a racist “. You guys think you’re Cuban people are any better????
    Yes cubans actually have jobs

Unregistered
    Look at all ethnic events across America and it’s always the “black events” that become complete chaos. Look at Urban Weekend in south beach this MLK day ride and that’s just in south Florida. You have to be blind not to notice the black community is filled with savages. The only decent ones aligned their values with white people and are called seek outs by the “keeping it real” blacks

Unregistered
    Yes cubans actually have jobs
    Cubans have scam after scam, jobs?? Not so sure. But, if there’s a scam to defraud, they got it!!!

Unregistered

Prove that any of it is inaccurate

Unregistered
    Look at all ethnic events across America and it’s always the “black events” that become complete chaos. Look at Urban Weekend in south beach this MLK day ride and that’s just in south Florida. You have to be blind not to notice the black community is filled with savages. The only decent ones aligned their values with white people and are called seek outs by the “keeping it real” blacks
    I sure hope you don't consider yourself a "decent" person when you write trash like this. Because if you believe this about black people, how can you differentiate between the "savages" or the "decent" ones? or maybe you just treat them all the same to be on the safe side huh? I fear for my children if they ever encounter an officer like you

Unregistered
    I sure hope you don't consider yourself a "decent" person when you write trash like this. Because if you believe this about black people, how can you differentiate between the "savages" or the "decent" ones? or maybe you just treat them all the same to be on the safe side huh? I fear for my children if they ever encounter an officer like you
    i thnk the police are the least of your childrens problems statisically spkng

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast