Mutual Aid response for MLK wheels up - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Statistically Homicide rates in predominantly black neighborhoods (Little River, Brownsville, Liberty City, etc) are higher than predominantly white neighborhoods (Kendall, Hammocks, Palm Springs North, etc.) and incidents typically involve black victims killed by black subjects. It’s not racism it’s reality, so stop sweeping it under the rug then maybe you people can actually do something to change it.
    More a function of economics than of race or ethnicity. Compare poor white neighborhoods with a similar level of poverty around this nation and you’ll see similar crime rates, including violent crime.
    What do those communities you mentioned have in common?
    They are working class to poor communities, all of them. Kendall and Hammocks don’t have near the same level of poverty.
    Poverty breeds crime and desperation. Those little sections of the Hammocks that have all those crappy apartments past 157? Full of wannabee gangs and 52 and the occasional murder. Poor neighborhoods that are full of renters, high unemployment, fractured families, have higher crime rates.
    Poorer sections of white America even in the rural south and Midwest are crawling with crime, drug overdose deaths, heroin and meth, dopers and even the cartels have figured this out.
    Hope this helps. It ain’t about black, white, yellow, red or brown, it’s about green. Who has it and who doesn’t.
    Poor blacks, whites, Asians, Native Americans, and Latinos have a lot more in common with each other than people will freely admit.
    The rich, the media, which amounts to a bunch of millionaires reading the news that billionaires want them to read, is dividing you. And you are falling for it. People in power, the President, those running for President, outline those differences and you fall for it. That black man is your brother in the struggle for a better life. That Latino is your brother and can relate to those struggles. Stop believing that hyped-up bullshit about black and white.
    The real differences lie between so-called rich and everyone else. The middle class is slowly going away as we well know. An affordable living is harder to maintain these days. Ask yourself: How many off duties did you work this month? How much is day care? How much is health insurance? Groceries?
    How many people on so-called welfare are working, two and three jobs, sometimes?
    Are there more so-called white people on welfare, or so-called blacks or “people of color”? The answer may surprise you.
    Almighty God wants you to know that we are all connected to one another. I truly believe that in my heart. If you are fortunate enough to be one of those people chosen by God and chosen by your agency to represent them (and God and family) by wearing that badge, uniform, and gun, remember that you aren’t any more or less worthy, your life is no more or less precious - than those wild, young fools on motorcycles and quads tearing up the highway making too much noise. I know many of you who enjoy speeding on your motorcycles or souping up your fast cars which you do so with pride and skill.
    Deliver professionalism, excellence, make your money, enforce the law, be courageous. And deliver some love and compassion when necessary, too. It’s good for you. That child watching his daddy or mom or brother getting stuffed into the back of my green and white could be my child. Could be yours. We may even be called on one day to risk our lives, or to take another human life, at which time our lives become intertwined with the life we took for all eternity. This is our responsibility and we do so willingly.
    But please stop it with the “racial” nonsense. It’s a sign of your tribalism and your ignorance. The only real race is the human race anyways, and we’re all running in that race, and no one gets out alive.
    I hope this helps to generate some positive discussion.
    You are all my brothers and sisters on God’s world, even if you hate me and everything about me. It changes nothing.
    I love all of you. Be safe!!!!

Unregistered
    Yes cubans actually have jobs
    Yeah jobs like committing fraud!

Unregistered
    More a function of economics than of race or ethnicity. Compare poor white neighborhoods with a similar level of poverty around this nation and you’ll see similar crime rates, including violent crime.
    They are working class to poor communities, all of them. Kendall and Hammocks don’t have near the same level of poverty.
    Poverty breeds crime and desperation. Those little sections of the Hammocks that have all those crappy apartments past 157? Full of wannabee gangs and 52 and the occasional murder. Poor neighborhoods that are full of renters, high unemployment, fractured families, have higher crime rates.
    Poorer sections of white America even in the rural south and Midwest are crawling with crime, drug overdose deaths, heroin and meth, dopers and even the cartels have figured this out.
    Hope this helps. It ain’t about black, white, yellow, red or brown, it’s about green. Who has it and who doesn’t.
    Poor blacks, whites, Asians, Native Americans, and Latinos have a lot more in common with each other than people will freely admit.
    The rich, the media, which amounts to a bunch of millionaires reading the news that billionaires want them to read, is dividing you. And you are falling for it. People in power, the President, those running for President, outline those differences and you fall for it. That black man is your brother in the struggle for a better life. That Latino is your brother and can relate to those struggles. Stop believing that hyped-up bullshit about black and white.
    The real differences lie between so-called rich and everyone else. The middle class is slowly going away as we well know. An affordable living is harder to maintain these days. Ask yourself: How many off duties did you work this month? How much is day care? How much is health insurance? Groceries?
    How many people on so-called welfare are working, two and three jobs, sometimes?
    Are there more so-called white people on welfare, or so-called blacks or “people of color”? The answer may surprise you.
    Almighty God wants you to know that we are all connected to one another. I truly believe that in my heart. If you are fortunate enough to be one of those people chosen by God and chosen by your agency to represent them (and God and family) by wearing that badge, uniform, and gun, remember that you aren’t any more or less worthy, your life is no more or less precious - than those wild, young fools on motorcycles and quads tearing up the highway making too much noise. I know many of you who enjoy speeding on your motorcycles or souping up your fast cars which you do so with pride and skill.
    Deliver professionalism, excellence, make your money, enforce the law, be courageous. And deliver some love and compassion when necessary, too. It’s good for you. That child watching his daddy or mom or brother getting stuffed into the back of my green and white could be my child. Could be yours. We may even be called on one day to risk our lives, or to take another human life, at which time our lives become intertwined with the life we took for all eternity. This is our responsibility and we do so willingly.
    But please stop it with the “racial” nonsense. It’s a sign of your tribalism and your ignorance. The only real race is the human race anyways, and we’re all running in that race, and no one gets out alive.
    You are all my brothers and sisters on God’s world, even if you hate me and everything about me. It changes nothing.
    Everyone needs to read this. Finally an educated individual that makes sense. This is definitely the reason why there is high crime in low income neighborhoods; don’t look at the race, look at the economics.

Unregistered
    You really think anybody got time to read this long ass post???

Unregistered
    Outstanding work by NS and everyone involved!!! Keep up the great work !

Unregistered
    Major Browne outstanding job for MLK day!

Unregistered
    Major Browne outstanding job for MLK day!
    Are you serious? Did you not see the news and social media posts? Poor citizens couldn’t drive down the block without dodging illegal Bikes.

Unregistered
    Are you serious? Did you not see the news and social media posts? Poor citizens couldn’t drive down the block without dodging illegal Bikes.
    Get your facts right, what you saw on the news and social media posts on Monday, did not happen in Northside District. That was North Miami and Miami Shores. it's sad that even our own officers can't even get their facts right, or have the decency to make a phone call to ask a question to get the facts right. Fyi, crime and lawlessness do happen outside of northside district.
    And the major don't credit for anything. He let us do our jobs and only require it's always done the right way. What else can you ask for?

Unregistered
    You really think anybody got time to read this long ass post???
    🤣 sorry I went so long !!! But I hate to see us fall for the trap and the hype. Stay safe.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123