Questionable - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Questionable

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Pine Jog El
    Doesn’t surprise me in the slightest

Unregistered
    Not to mention certain people being hand piked by chiefs wife for special positions while still in fto. Smells like a nouman raja situation. But that's nun of my busness
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered but View Post
    Is it true this new administration is ignoring current policy and promoting friends, lodge brothers and all other brown nose ofcs in the dept? Being selected as Sgt in training with less than 6 months in the dept. Being selected to surpervise as acting Sgt because your frat brother is major over more experienced officers. Being hired and DICTATING where you will and will not work in the district. Why does no one question nepotism here? Lets not mention the threat for Lts to take the exam and still not be chosen. Its time for Fennoy to randomly meet with officers from Jupiter to Boca and other places and stop allowing such corruption to keep happening in the police dept.

What are your thoughts

Unregistered
    Not to mention certain people being hand piked by chiefs wife for special positions while still in fto. Smells like a nouman raja situation. But that's nun of my busness
    Special picked for what position and the chief is the face for robinhood to run the show anyway. Get a hold of her wedding guest list and you have most of the recent appointed sgts capts and the list goes on.

Unregistered
    Pay close attention to the Orders

Unregistered
    Sad state of affairs. I know guys with more than 15 years who don’t have a car. Sad when I see them arrive at details in their personal vehicles while rookies are climbing out of brand new dept. vehicles. Just sad.

Unregistered

Contract negotiations

Looks like the female for the school district is the Alpha Male in the room. She runs the conversation and our side can’t state a clear idea. All I can say is F.O.P. Save us!

Unregistered
    Looks like the female for the school district is the Alpha Male in the room. She runs the conversation and our side can’t state a clear idea. All I can say is F.O.P. Save us!
    It is becoming difficult to watch these negotiations.

Unregistered
    Time for a merger with pbso. We don't stand a chance with the ac siding with the district anyways. GO GREEN!

Unregistered
    How about a brand new officer with no prior police experience getting a car as soon as he finishes FTO, and is assigned to an elementary school. Did I mention his aunt is a high ranking non sworn person with our agency, has the initials L.P.
    The officer got a car right out of FTO?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12