Ortiz Claims his a black!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Ortiz Claims his a black!

https://twitter.com/billycorben/stat...835519489?s=21

What a joke! This is how you should lie when getting caught in a scam to get promoted.

Yes saying your a black male gets you a better chance on getting promoted because the DOJ and the testing company agrees to weight the test results after the exam is given. That’s who they play with the numbers.

As far as women doing better then man on the promotional exams that’s because Ron Papier gave the answers to several people especially his wife and mistress Natalie Martinez .

Check the records who was the subject matter expert.

Unregistered
    I’m black man and a LT and I’m offended by this idiot saying he is black and getting away with it , he lied on his application that is cause for termination .

Unregistered

Haters can't believe Ortiz is Black

Sorry to disappoint you, but Ortiz is right according to the One Drop Rule. It is what it is. He's got black lineage.
    Ortiz cagate en la noticia.

Unregistered
    Ortiz if you have a 12 inch or above you're black. If not sorry papo you're cuban.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ortiz if you have a 12 inch or above you're black. If not sorry papo you're cuban.
    He is only 50% Black. He has to settle for 6 inches

Unregistered
    I’m black man and a LT and I’m offended by this idiot saying he is black and getting away with it , he lied on his application that is cause for termination .
    All talk brother. If you are really offended, file a complaint with NAACP or ACLU, FDLE, or IA, even CIP.

Unregistered

Black Promotions

This is definitely not new. Back in 80's we had Mike Warren, RIP, a white officer claiming to be black. He got promoted and they left him along. I don't remember if he was suspended for his actions, but he got away with it.

Unregistered
    This is definitely not new. Back in 80's we had Mike Warren, RIP, a white officer claiming to be black. He got promoted and they left him along. I don't remember if he was suspended for his actions, but he got away with it.
    I remember something like that!

Unregistered

The One Drop Rule

This is not going to go anywhere. Ortiz did not make up the one drop rule. He was smart enough to use it for his benefit. Who is anybody to say that what he is saying is not true? Ortiz you are one smart cookie but Haters are going to Hate.

If anybody has an issue with the one drop rule, challenge it in the Courts. But you won't, because it's a lot easier to come on this thread and spew your hatred of the Captain.

Unregistered

What’s offensive

Why is that offensive ? He can claim to be asian if he wants to, there’s no offense there. He didn’t say anything wrong and if he feels black he is. About writing that down on a paper good luck proving what “he feels” is wrong. Hello 2020 mf’s we can be unicorns if we want to lmaooo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast