A Fifth Victim victim comes out!!!! Stick a fork to the Yucca it’s done. - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered

5th Victim

I guess that audio tape was 54. If it was true I think the FB1 would have picked him up already..not like they dont have the ability to shift through her story by now.

Someone stated he had sh🥥t on the Chief? For him to allow this to go unabated for this amount of time is unbelievable. Even if the Chief sincerely believed him at least hide him indoors out of sight. But all the victims telling the same story and the how many girls to the substation? Nope he got sh🥥t on the Chief . Where there is smoke there is fire..

Unregistered
    One of the most overlooked aspect of the story is that he was doing cocaine with some of the girls.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I guess that audio tape was 54. If it was true I think the FB1 would have picked him up already..not like they dont have the ability to shift through her story by now.

Someone stated he had sh🥥t on the Chief? For him to allow this to go unabated for this amount of time is unbelievable. Even if the Chief sincerely believed him at least hide him indoors out of sight. But all the victims telling the same story and the how many girls to the substation? Nope he got sh🥥t on the Chief . Where there is smoke there is fire..
    His dad has dirt on the Chief from when they were doing illicit activities together back in the late 80s and early 90s

Judge Juuuudy

No mas Chuckie

Hopefully abstinence from roids, weed, alcohol and coke is a condition of bail.
    Weekly tests, if I were Judge Judy.

And of course, stay 1 mile away from Chuckie Cheese and elementary schools.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123