A Fifth Victim victim comes out!!!! Stick a fork to the Yucca it’s done. - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Victim says she has the assault on audio. I would not doubt at all if the Menocal family at this very moment is planning to smuggle Junior out of the country. Maybe to Mexico where he can teach special weapons and tactics to the cartels.

I can't imagine she would lie about the audio recording knowing that the FBI would immediately intervene.
    Would he leave the country and force his father to lose the $250,000 that he guaranteed? He is such a selfish, childish ******* it wouldn't surprise me.

Unregistered
    Would he leave the country and force his father to lose the $250,000 that he guaranteed? He is such a selfish, childish ******* it wouldn't surprise me.
    They obviously used a bail bond company, so I wonder what they put down as collateral??? That would be the ultimate karma if Jesse Sr. has his house taken away for Jr. fleeing the country.

Unregistered

Leaving

In light of the fact he is looking at life, and the seriously high convocation rate of the US Attorneys office he is doomed. Thinking of a little bungalow in the hills outside of GTMO..he can look down from the hills at a little piece of the what the USA looks like..heck Maduro could use him..lots of Cubans in Venezuela propping up the dictatorship

Unregistered
    In light of the fact he is looking at life, and the seriously high convocation rate of the US Attorneys office he is doomed. Thinking of a little bungalow in the hills outside of GTMO..he can look down from the hills at a little piece of the what the USA looks like..heck Maduro could use him..lots of Cubans in Venezuela propping up the dictatorship
    I'm sure one of those miami river freighters will smuggle him out for the right price.

Unregistered

Raja Island

Papo, my sources say Jesse, Sr. purchased Epstein Island.
    Yuca is already half way there on a slow Miami River boat.
    It's only fitting that Yuca should live out his days on Pedo Island.
    😆

Unregistered
    I'm sure one of those miami river freighters will smuggle him out for the right price.
    You really think the FBI isn’t keeping surveillance on Raja Yuca? They are watching him like a hawk hoping he attempts to intimidate one of his victims into not testifying

Unregistered

Someone's watching

You really think the FBI isn’t keeping surveillance on Raja Yuca? They are watching him like a hawk hoping he attempts to intimidate one of his victims into not testifying
    Damn, never thought of that. Makes perfect sense. FEDs don't play.
    Raja has to watch his back constantly...Suxs to be a Tard!!!

Unregistered
    No, the FBI is not keeping him under surveillance. Somebody has been watching too many cop shows.

Unregistered
    No, the FBI is not keeping him under surveillance. Somebody has been watching too many cop shows.
    If you think his cars don’t have GPS trackers and his cell phone isn’t wirelessly tapped you are not a law enforcement officer well at least not for a real police department

Unregistered
    If you think his cars don’t have GPS trackers and his cell phone isn’t wirelessly tapped you are not a law enforcement officer well at least not for a real police department
    There will be a lot of laughing when reading these posts.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast