Chief fires back - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Go back to your retirement Erika.

Unregistered
    Do you know why it's called "the race card". Cause you only use it when you have a lousy hand and need it to win. Washington complaint was filed and no wrong doing was the final outcome. Then he goes and screws around with the gf of the offender in jail for homicide. He gets kicked out by Ricky Lopez and then cries to the MCPBA that it was because of his race? Please, give me a break.
    Lubin filed his complaint AFTER he was removed from homicide. So I guess he was OK working for an alleged racist who constantly violated his rights as long as he continued to hide in homicide. But once his poor performance was exposed and he was removed, then he felt insulted and violated? I can't believe that the people in this department that believe a word coming out of the MCPBA.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do you know why it's called "the race card". Cause you only use it when you have a lousy hand and need it to win. Washington complaint was filed and no wrong doing was the final outcome. Then he goes and screws around with the gf of the offender in jail for homicide. He gets kicked out by Ricky Lopez and then cries to the MCPBA that it was because of his race? Please, give me a break.
    Lubin filed his complaint AFTER he was removed from homicide. So I guess he was OK working for an alleged racist who constantly violated his rights as long as he continued to hide in homicide. But once his poor performance was exposed and he was removed, then he felt insulted and violated? I can't believe that the people in this department that believe a word coming out of the MCPBA.
    Washington also forgot to tell everyone that the EOC investigators were all black and they spent like 4 months interviewing peoples. Lubin is alright tho

Unregistered
    Lubin is the worse detective in homicide. He is bitter that he didn't go to cold case after Bosch left. He yells at officers on the phone. Victim's families have requested that their case be transferred to another detective. The state attorney office was glad to see him go. Chief, one day he will take the stand in a homicide case and he will embarrass the city.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lubin is the worse detective in homicide. He is bitter that he didn't go to cold case after Bosch left. He yells at officers on the phone. Victim's families have requested that their case be transferred to another detective. The state attorney office was glad to see him go. Chief, one day he will take the stand in a homicide case and he will embarrass the city.
    Sorry but this has nothing to do with the chief and how he handle himself at the City Commission meeting on Friday. The Chief was on point with everything that he presented and was very professional like a true gentleman. I can’t say the same for the MCPBA just some of their examples had nothing to do with the case they were presenting. It came across as unprofessional and unprepared they should have shown charts and graphs like the Chief did. Regardless this is a dog an pony show by the MCPBA to try and have their three members promoted Carr and Linsey.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12