Chief fires back
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Chief fires back

MCPBA walked out of commission as if they had won some huge battle. The Chief presented data about blacks and promotions instead of just saying " all of the officers, black or white, that work for me have taken an oath. I hold them to it. I promote the best people for the job. Demote those that don't, discipline the ones that break policy, and fire the ones that break the law. When I make these decisions the color of their skin, religion, sexual preferences etc...plays no part. And anyone who says otherwise is a liar".

Unregistered
    Chief why isn’t Ortiz ROD for pending criminal investigations?

https://twitter.com/billycorben/stat...835519489?s=21

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Chief why isn’t Ortiz ROD for pending criminal investigations?

https://twitter.com/billycorben/stat...835519489?s=21
    How bout you don’t edit the video and show the whole thing Billy?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How bout you don’t edit the video and show the whole thing Billy?
    Sounds like what Ortiz said for Destephan a video

Unregistered
    I don’t know what you guys are speaking about but I will say that the chief is an excellent speaker. Hands down he killed it every time he addressed the commissioners, MCPBA or even the attorney in the room.

Unregistered
    The MCPBA has attacked members of the FOP and called them racist with ZERO evidence other than redline memos alleging behavior. You should be ashamed of yourselves to slander the name of people who you know all to well aren't racist just to further your agenda

Unregistered
    Disgusting. Ramon Carr should be terminated. 14 years of light duty? Is that right? Dana Carr should have retired the moment the MCPBA spoke up. She could be at another agency with a spotless record. These people are disgusting and yes...I am black.

Unregistered
    I wonder how many people LEFT the MCPBA after they came out in the media? Has their membership dwindled or increased? That would be a good gauge as to how truthful they are being regarding the "racism".

Unregistered
    Did the MCPBA interview any of the supervisors or sergeants or anyone else that they claim gave discipline based on race? No. They grabbed a bunch of allegations from pissed off officers who were playing the race card and presented it as fact. That's not just unfair, it shows the level of incompetence they possess as impartial law enforcement officers. I'm sure if they would've asked Sgt PepI Reyes why Lubin was removed, the Sgt would've said why. We all know he has no qualms about talking and speaking his mind. Same goes for Hilda Hintercheed. It's sad to see how people's names are being slandered and dragged through the mud. I'm not saying MCPBA is wrong about their complaint, but they should've done some homework before ruining the careers of officers who did nothing to them.

Unregistered
    I think the MCBPA conducted themselves in a professional matter. They were well spoken and articulated themselves well. They did something that most are afraid to do so. We all know the problems in the city of Miami run deeper than just promotions. The morale is shot. You guys are the mob and bullies. But hide behind badges and smiles for the media/ camera. ..... everything is ran off a solid!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast