Congratulations Sgt Coleman

Unregistered

Congratulations Sgt Coleman

Congratulations Sgt Coleman, Great retirement event until mumble showed up and walked around and talked about his poor life, after he was done talking while everybody spoke he grab the microphone in which they turned it off so nobody could hear him, it’s enough Scott we don’t want to hear about your poor life.

Unregistered

Yes I was holding the microphone

Yes I was holding the microphone And Israel grabbed it someone cut the power off because the crowd was getting ready to boo, I guess he didn’t know it was about Sgt Kallman not about him

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes I was holding the microphone And Israel grabbed it someone cut the power off because the crowd was getting ready to boo, I guess he didn’t know it was about Sgt Kallman not about him
    Kallman will probably be back as a reserve. Nice guy but possibly the biggest azz kisser at bso...just saying

Unregistered

Ok Ira

OK Ira but you’re a nut kisser, and you’re never coming back take that to the bank saggy pants

Unregistered
    Kallman will probably be back as a reserve. Nice guy but possibly the biggest azz kisser at bso...just saying
    I agree bis a$$ smoother for sure. Has been taken care of for years with nice jobs.
    He looked like he’s been rode hard and hung up wet..he wont make it to five years of retirement at this rate.

Unregistered
    Good riddance, ass kisser. Hated by all.

Unregistered

Sgt Kallman a great guy

Sgt kallman has been a great asset to the Broward sheriffs office, mumbles tried to come and steal the show but nobody Wants to hear his big mouth anymore except Ira.

Unregistered

Desf wood

Sgt kallman has been a great asset to the Broward sheriffs office, mumbles tried to come and steal the show but nobody Wants to hear his big mouth anymore except Ira.
    Enjoy your retirement. Good riddance.lazy weight

Unregistered
    Congratulations Sgt Coleman, Great retirement event until mumble showed up and walked around and talked about his poor life, after he was done talking while everybody spoke he grab the microphone in which they turned it off so nobody could hear him, it’s enough Scott we don’t want to hear about your poor life.
    Says a lot about someone you apparently admire and don't even know his name....sgt.coleslaw.

Unregistered

Scott they were getting ready to boo you

FYI amazing leader, when you grabbed the mic the crowd of BSO employees were getting ready to boo you, Fact